1. Free cataclysmic pvp gear

We want free cataclysmic pvp gear on warsong, too! If they made gear free on blackrock, why not make it free on warsong, too? Who is down for free gear for more balanced pvp where skill is important ?!

2. Please no, they might be turning Blackrock into a joke of a PvP server but please don't convince them to drag warsong down any further...>.> Earn your gear.

3. Bet you are scared of facing someone in full gear just like you, easy to one shot starter gear noob, you are scared cuz gear won't matter that much, skill will! GIVE US FREE CATA PVP GEAR ON WARSONG NOW !!!

4. Bet you are scared of facing someone in full gear just like you, easy to one shot starter gear noob, you are scared cuz gear won't matter that much, skill will! GIVE US FREE CATA PVP GEAR ON WARSONG NOW !!!
    NO FREE CATA GEAR

Also no skill is a match against my scripts. My Superduper addon allows me to put infinite amount of characters into a macro - creating a huge script that makes me utilize all spells perfectly. But it's not that simple, I also have a focus script with combination in spells that are cast in different order prioritizing Interrupt/CC. I move with both mouse buttons pressed and Q is for my target script and E for my focus script.

I'm not afraid of you. 1v1 me anytime I'll just put my GCD hack and destroy you for a microsecond with any class and TBC gear.
    Edited: July 15, 2015 Reason: ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE.

5. No no no REMOVE ALL GEAR! All characters are naked and at lvl 1 and all skills removed. IT'S A PUNCH MATCH!

6. Atleast make the flush every second day and not twice a week..
    Im doin arena since 2 weeks and i lose many matches just cause of gear difference and i would play much more games and not just cap my char if i had gear. I even never understood why "arena-tournament" calls itself like this if people had to farm gear, this is not an "arena-tournament". No one wants 4 weeks to farm ****ing gear and i bet these 4 weeks many players just cap and quit the game till flush because there is no reason to play.

Thumbs up for free cata gear too.

Btw Warsong should be more like blackrock in terms of tmog, solo que etc..
    Edited: July 15, 2015

7. Bet you are scared of facing someone in full gear just like you, easy to one shot starter gear noob, you are scared cuz gear won't matter that much, skill will! GIVE US FREE CATA PVP GEAR ON WARSONG NOW !!!
    I'm not even fully geared on there yet...Full Ruthless, Cata Sword and 2P PvE and I can kill random 1500 full cata players...Skill>Gear mate.

8. Atleast make the flush every second day and not twice a week..
    Im doin arena since 2 weeks and i lose many matches just cause of gear difference and i would play much more games and not just cap my char if i had gear. I even never understood why "arena-tournament" calls itself like this if people had to farm gear, this is not an "arena-tournament". No one wants 4 weeks to farm ****ing gear and i bet these 4 weeks many players just cap and quit the game till flush because there is no reason to play.

Thumbs up for free cata gear too.

Btw Warsong should be more like blackrock in terms of tmog, solo que etc..
    Blackrock = AT
    Warsong = Molten

9. Blackrock = AT
    Warsong = Molten
    Unfortunately you are right.. They dont give a s#&t about Warsong, Warsong's community etc..
    Tons of good threads about how to upgrade the server, they just ignore them, or delete them.
    Make a POLL atleast, so you will see finally what the community really want.

10. "Not giving a ****" and "not wanting to make it as custom heavy as Blackrock" are way different things.
    There are obviously limitations to how far we will go regarding "what the community really wants," and making Warsong like Blackrock apparently is out of bounds.

11. "Not giving a ****" and "not wanting to make it as custom heavy as Blackrock" are way different things.
    There are obviously limitations to how far we will go regarding "what the community really wants," and making Warsong like Blackrock apparently is out of bounds.
    "custom heavy".. lol. Warsong atm has 0 feature, except arena spectator...
    I am still waiting for fix BM hunter heals for almost 5 months.. (spec is useless without proper heal)
    95% of the community still waiting for SoloQ on warsong, because you guys dont want to make warsong to be "custom heavy"...
    Xmog vendor will never be added because its more fun to get money for it, instead of earn it, got it.
    But i really cant understand why dont you make a POLL on the forum, so you can see atleast what people really want here, on a PVP server...

12. "Not giving a ****" and "not wanting to make it as custom heavy as Blackrock" are way different things.
    Yet now that Blackrock has free gear it has WAY more people than Warsong.. you guys are getting left behind

Back before the wipe I played alot on Warsong to the point I capped on all my toons and log off because it was boring to wait for flush..

13. Yet now that Blackrock has free gear it has WAY more people than Warsong.. you guys are getting left behind

Back before the wipe I played alot on Warsong to the point I capped on all my toons and log off because it was boring to wait for flush..
    Because who cares about the fact they are different expansions, one of them being much more popular than the other. It's all about free stuff and nothing else, obviously. Might as well remove all the other custom features on Blackrock and just leave the free gear, right?

14. Because who cares about the fact they are different expansions, one of them being much more popular than the other. It's all about free stuff and nothing else, obviously. Might as well remove all the other custom features on Blackrock and just leave the free gear, right?
    Here is the thing and no disrespect to you or that isn't my intention. Before blackrock gained the gear change Warsong was generally superior in terms of population. Now since that change it became the opposite. I don't think it is about the free gear, I think it is about having things fair for both PvP Only realms. Why should only 1 realm have it and not the other? Tbh I do like to earn my gear, but why bother if I can go to blackrock and be fully geared and enjoy pvp on equal...I use that term loosely, grounds? But lets look at the Moltdown real quick. (Not meaning to disrespect anyone here)At the Merge of AT all AT members got their fully geared characters transferred to Warsong since I believe Day 1. And how was that any fair to those who had to restart over on Molten side? I know this may seem like comparing Apples to Oranges but it's the principal that things should be as fair as possible across all similar realms. Like PvP realms have roughly the same starting gear, while the Normal Realms are all similar on dungeons, raids, pvp. Or let me put it in another perspective. Say Neltharion got free S11 Cata gear. How is that fair to Wrath and MoP realms that are the same kind? Obviously if you implement a change like that people are going to want the same on their home realm.

15. Because who cares about the fact they are different expansions, one of them being much more popular than the other. It's all about free stuff and nothing else, obviously. Might as well remove all the other custom features on Blackrock and just leave the free gear, right?
    Free gear is really a secondary question here, in my opininon after a few weeks everybody can get full gear, even with rare point flushes, so its not that important.
    You should focus on small things that make warsong more enjoyable, like CD reset on duels, Crossfaction bg's so you dont have to wait ages for the Q pop, SoloQ of course, things like this.
    We know there are more popular servers, but i thought Neltharion is also a popular (cata) server..

As i said earlier, just make a POLL on the forum about these "features"...

123 ... Last