1. May 2, 2015  
    Thx For the guide Adele I just tamed skoll :D It was very epic well thx this is the best guide ever! :D

2. May 2, 2015  
    Wanted To know i did alot and i mean alot of researching and i still don't know which is better to camp ..... Arcturis or Ban'thalos cause Ban'thalos sometimes is like a whole week late to spawn :D and Arcturis does seem to spawn alot as my friends keep saying when they tamed and some even say to me it spawn yesterday but i still don't know Plz someone tell me ... Thx

3. May 2, 2015  
    Wanted To know i did alot and i mean alot of researching and i still don't know which is better to camp ..... Arcturis or Ban'thalos cause Ban'thalos sometimes is like a whole week late to spawn :D and Arcturis does seem to spawn alot as my friends keep saying when they tamed and some even say to me it spawn yesterday but i still don't know Plz someone tell me ... Thx
    I would go for Arcturis first
    Kill the stag and come back in 18 hours and repeat until you get him
    You can time him down which is good
    Ban'thalos
    You cant just time him down :/
    Leaving your hunter in the spot and waiting until NPCscan alerts you
    Alot of hunters want him which makes him hard to get
    And you barely get sleep
    He usualy spawns late at nights :/

4. May 2, 2015  
    Agreed with Loila. The only obstacles to keep in mind with Arc is that there is no NPCscan to help you. Meaning that you will have to be at least half paying attention to WoW for up to 18 hours or more (or even up to 3 days if Arcturis had just spawned before it). So if you can't be constantly paying attention, go Ban'thalos, because at least with him you can watch tv/go to sleep/work/etc. and just leave WoW running on your computer with speakers up loud and NPCscan on.

Also, if someone else already knows stag spawn timer and is killing it, then it will make it 5x harder because there will almost always be competition each time you go (to which I highly suggest making friends and NOT enemies with them and working something out lol, that's what I did).

So I would say Arcturis is easier in the long run because you just have to check every 18 hours. Be sure you can wake yourself up at night and be there every spawn. Ban'thalos is better if you can leave WoW running at all times. I personally went for Arcturis first but it was really stressful at times from missing a spawn or competition xD But good luck, whatever you choose to do!

5. May 2, 2015  
    But There is a problem the stagg does not spawn i have been checking days and days and months and he does not spawn but arcturis does and i never see arcturis spawn and i am always there

6. May 2, 2015  
    But There is a problem the stagg does not spawn i have been checking days and days and months and he does not spawn but arcturis does and i never see arcturis spawn and i am always there
    Then the timer alredy started
    You should then be there every moment you can
    Since you wont know how much is left till arc/stag spawns you need to be there every moment if you can

7. May 2, 2015  
    A very nice and easy guide to tame spirit beasts thank you adele :) !

8. May 2, 2015  
    Then the timer alredy started
    You should then be there every moment you can
    Since you wont know how much is left till arc/stag spawns you need to be there every moment if you can
    Yeah, you literally need to be there every moment. No breaks, nothing, if you truly want to find out timer. If you are lucky it could spawn in a few hours, but say if it spawned an hour before you were there - you could be sitting there for up to 19 hours. This should be the only time you have to camp for him unless you miss a spawn.

And if someone already has timer, you will either A. have lots of competition and risk losing him or B. have to strike a deal and say they can tame it first, without trouble from you, if they help you in return, perhaps. That's what I did with another hunter there and it worked to both of our advantages. Now I have Arc because of his help and he has stag timer because of mine. :)

9. May 2, 2015  
    Thx For the guide Adele I just tamed skoll :D It was very epic well thx this is the best guide ever! :D
    Thanks ghost :D

10. May 2, 2015  
    A very nice and easy guide to tame spirit beasts thank you adele :) !
    Than You very much!

11. May 2, 2015  
    If you want my advice,here it is:
    1.It takes a lot of time,for Arcturis,it's verry stressfull also,if you want to get a timer of stag,you will have to camp 1sec-18h,and just watch in monitor without blink,cuz someone can kill,skin,etc.Also,when you get timer,it will also spawn when you are in schoo. or somewhere else,you can't always cover up all spawn timers without a friend.
    2.Camp Ban'thalos,it's easier,like lolila and lyk said,you can do anything and when it spawn you can tame it.

3.My advice is to get timer of stag-Arcturis and then camp Banthalos in free time.

Or give up upon Arcturis till you get Ban'thalos :D
    Good luck friend

12. May 3, 2015  
    If you want my advice,here it is:
    1.It takes a lot of time,for Arcturis,it's verry stressfull also,if you want to get a timer of stag,you will have to camp 1sec-18h,and just watch in monitor without blink,cuz someone can kill,skin,etc.Also,when you get timer,it will also spawn when you are in schoo. or somewhere else,you can't always cover up all spawn timers without a friend.
    2.Camp Ban'thalos,it's easier,like lolila and lyk said,you can do anything and when it spawn you can tame it.

3.My advice is to get timer of stag-Arcturis and then camp Banthalos in free time.

Or give up upon Arcturis till you get Ban'thalos :D
    Good luck friend
    OR if you hage stag timer and while you wait you can try going for bantha for few hours if you can and hope for the best

13. May 3, 2015  

14. May 4, 2015  
    Just tamed bantha right now, frostwolf. wtf i cant beliv i met him accidentally flying. i never camped bantha and damn im lucky today. sorry i dont have screenshot. Is this normal Bantha doesnt blink strike? I tried him a couple of times with the correct distance.
    Edited: May 4, 2015

15. May 4, 2015  
    Just tamed bantha right now, frostwolf. wtf i cant beliv i met him accidentally flying. i never camped bantha and damn im lucky today. sorry i dont have screenshot. Is this normal Bantha doesnt blink strike? I tried him a couple of times with the correct distance.
    Autocast claw and then try it again
    Edited: May 4, 2015

First ... 545535455565765105 ... Last