1. Norrvala spilling pepsi on 2% like a boss! anyways job well done guys <3<3

2. Gratz

its the "Only" Pve Archiv i dont have

Hope will get it soon =D

3. Congratulations from Severance , Diffraction! Hopefully you will keep it on farm when loots are fixed. Great job on leading this successful and perfect guild with great players in it.

4. Halion 25 HC has fallen.
    Congratulations on your kill, good game, and hopefully more guilds will kill it as well and molten will notice that there is a huge community asking for the loot to be fixed

~Boonsbane

5. So as Ajvis was saying on TS: "Ok, this will be the last practise run". I thought ill just take a SS every now and then just to be... idk... yolo. Anyway, that last try just happened to be the most epic kill evah. Its not much, but here are just 3 SS's I took while we were fighting:

Thank you Diffraction for this raid...
    It will be one to remember.

Thank you to the GM/Raid Leaders and all the members for what you are doing.

yolo

-aids of diffraction-

P.S: Dino, pls fix your laptop!:cool:

6. -aids of diffraction-
    Full time smourne now #yolo?:p what happened to the fail hunter and the tree?

PS:dnt4getuskkty

7. Full time smourne now #yolo?:p what happened to the fail hunter and the tree?

PS:dnt4getuskkty

Hunter... what word is that? :O I am still healing every second HC with my Druid :> All swaggy boon

Man, wisper me more.

k

8. Squaids wai yu hav maiyl!? hu dis woman u cheet on mi wif?! and yur UI luks so messiy! :cool:

9. It is messy :< I need to redo dis... teach me lolerbieberpls!

10. Squaids wai yu hav maiyl!? hu dis woman u cheet on mi wif?! and yur UI luks so messiy! :cool:
    his mommy sent him mail with swag

11. Grats on Halion 25hc kill Diffraction :) realm 2nd again hehehe =]
    Lets hope loot gonna get fixed soon!

12. Since this is Guild Recruitment thread and thread about Diffraction, I beg you all to stay on topic and not to transform this thread into something that already happened to other guilds.

Thank you.

Thank you all who commented about our achievemnt, it is nice to get some feedback from the community :)

13. Congratz on killing Halion. Let's hope molten can fix the loot.

14. It is messy :< I need to redo dis... teach me lolerbieberpls!
    I should teach you my son the path of righteousness.

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last