1. May 11, 2015  
    OH okay :D and then he flies to this spot
    and replacer spawns on path? Or you don't know where it spawns (I saw him on this path and my friend also xd but we haven't seen him spawning only flying there.)
    Do you think both Blazewings share timers or they don't?
    And the big question is what is this replacer respawn timer :D
    no no, the normal blazewing doesnt fly to another hill. they just spawn whichever the both spawn points.

no they both dont share timer. the patroling one shares only with banthalos.

the respawn timer is 18 hrs with an additional 20 mins. either bantha or blazewing will spawn :P

2. May 11, 2015  
    no no, the normal doesnt fly to another hill. they just spawn either the both spawn points.

no they both dont share timer. the patroling one shares only with banthalos.

the respawn timer is 18 hrs with an additional 20 mins. either bantha or blazewing will spawn :P
    hmm so Blazewings don't share timer. That's good.
    Okay. Never seen him there, only on this spot I shared but I will keep my eyes open and will try to confirm that :3 I will stay on road and on Banthalos spot and we will se what will happen. TY.

When I now check screens and dates (when I found Blazewing on road and other when my friend got Banthalos by accident) I can already say that it might be true xD but we'll see.

3. May 11, 2015  
    1st time ever i saw hem ther! on Replacer spot! hoped it will drop mount!:D

4. May 11, 2015  
    1st time ever i saw hem ther! on Replacer spot! hoped it will drop mount!:D
    rofl it doesnt drop mount, it just drop a very nice lvl 85 gear for the low lvlers. :P Sell these gears, low lvls will die to buy it xD mines get sold in less than 24 hrs and i sell them for 100 gold.

5. May 11, 2015  
    rofl it doesnt drop mount, it just drop a very nice lvl 85 gear for the low lvlers. :P Sell these gears, low lvls will die to buy it xD mines get sold in less than 24 hrs and i sell them for 100 gold.
    so u are testing it again after your friend Feona tamed Ban'thalos?:D

6. May 11, 2015  
    so u are testing it again after your friend Feona tamed Ban'thalos?:D
    im testing the spawn chance and when the replacer respawns after banthalos is tamed. :D

7. May 11, 2015  
    Okie it will take a lil lol. But I believe it's 18 hrs.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

8. May 11, 2015  
    Okie it will take a lil lol. But I believe it's 18 hrs.
    but takes additional 20 mins tho, after 18 hrs passed it didnt spawned but after 20 mins late it spawned!

9. May 11, 2015  
    but takes additional 20 mins tho, after 18 hrs passed it didnt spawned but after 20 mins late it spawned!
    It always gets late a little. Same with Skoll and Arcturis. :P
    It delay for few minutes.

10. May 11, 2015  
    It always gets late a little. Same with Skoll and Arcturis. :P
    It delay for few minutes.
    actually it took 1 hr and 43 mins late i just counted the hours and it took 19 hrs exactly. I gotta ask feonna a few questions. i'll figure this out soon, yet the replacer is still confirmed.

11. May 11, 2015  
    So pet spawned later than 18 hrs or replacer spawned later than 18 hrs after pet was tamed?
    U shouldnt write it was 18 hrs if it wasnt xd its confusing now
    It could be an accident thenxd(hope it wasnt)

12. May 11, 2015  
    So pet spawned later than 18 hrs or replacer spawned later than 18 hrs after pet was tamed?
    U shouldnt write it was 18 hrs if it wasnt xd its confusing now
    It could be an accident thenxd(hope it wasnt)
    actually i began to count the hours right now dont get confused now. If it keeps spawning nearly 18 hrs i will say it takes 18 hrs to 24 hrs for it to spawn after the replacer is killed. Stay tuned for more, just camp 18 hours to 24 hrs after u kill replacer, it should spawn anyways.

this is one crazy custom that warmane did and i am not liking it xD I prefer it to be just like the arcturis method xD

13. May 11, 2015  
    actually i began to count the hours right now dont get confused now. If it keeps spawning nearly 18 hrs i will say it takes 18 hrs to 24 hrs for it to spawn after the replacer is killed. Stay tuned for more, just camp 18 hours to 24 hrs after u kill replacer, it should spawn anyways.

this is one crazy custom that warmane did and i am not liking it xD I prefer it to be just like the arcturis method xD
    yeah, waiting for any of them to spawn. I camp on road where I killed him once. (blaze) we will see... >.>

14. May 11, 2015  
    yeah, waiting for any of them to spawn, we will see.
    you are free to join this test, just get me informed about ur test in cata :)

15. May 11, 2015  
    You really gotta see how GMs are, they dont believe those spirit beasts spawning on server crashes in MoP, i need alot and alot of witnesses cuz you all know that Ankha, Skoll, Loquenahak, Gondria, Ghostcrawler spawns after server crashes and these people yet dont dare to test it by crashing the server. Need you guys to prove this. A video will make it legit to them http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12066

First ... 1252606162636472112 ... Last