1. Does anyone know what the icd of the 4t10 proc is ?

2. Does anyone know what the icd of the 4t10 proc is ?
    There isn't an icd.

3. i am sorry, but i have to say this:

have you ever play enha on molten before writting this tutorial? please play enha, then fix mistakes that you've made ;)
    i see no point in saying what mistakes you've made, because it would be faster for me to write new tutorial...

major mistakes:
    -you CAN NOT use EnhSim for molten
    -you did not check which spells work well on molten

check your feral spirit dps [u suggested glyph, so i guess that u use feral spirit talent as well, i dont see build cause talent-website is broken?]
    annyway, check ur feral spirit dps

gl ;)

4. Yo
    What r the best 2 trinkets for enhancement pve ?

5. Yeah
    Thanks alot
    where ur guid for 4.3.4

Go ahead

6. May 2, 2014  
    Please do because after reading all this i'm more confused than i was prior to stumbling onto this:(

7. So I'm necroing this guide because the other one's been dead since 2012...

- Does FT deal correct damage now?
    - Does Lava Lash's bonus damage with FT work now?
    - Are the feral spirits dealing decent damage now?
    - Does WF still have no ICD here?
    - Is the fire elemental still useless here?

Straightforward and clear answers will be appreciated. Thank you!

8. - Does FT deal correct damage now?
    Yes
    No
    No
    No
    Kind-of.

9. So nothing has been fixed for Enha since Molten exists... Nice. Was just thinking of rolling a shaman, I guess it's not gonna be on Warmane...

10. Yo
    What r the best 2 trinkets for enhancement pve ?
    Tested every TRINKET there is with highest Item level.

Best output I got is from

TRINKET 1 - Tiny Abomination in a Jar
    TRINKET 2 - Herkum War Token

No need explaining, no time to argue how ARMORPEN from DBW and STS is not that effective to the overall Physical damage that Enh Shams do. If you are smart enough to analyse everything, stat wise, this is what you'll get.
    Edited: July 12, 2015

11. So I'm necroing this guide because the other one's been dead since 2012...

- Does FT deal correct damage now?

Straightforward and clear answers will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Can not find any of these bugs on bug tracker, thats very sad. Any dedicated enh shaman should definitely report these bugs, they cant be fixed if developers doesnt know they are existing. I could do it myself but I am still leveling shaman.

12. "Hit(if no capped)>Expertise(if not capped)>Crit(if not capped)>Crit>Agi(till crit cap is reached)>Haste>Ap>Int>Arp>Strenght"

No point from so much critical. You receive even overcap from your agility and critical where you gain only from gear and also from Elemental Devastation. AP always will benefit you much more than critical because as hybrid class you need SP too. Here to help comes Mental Quickness. Only abilities which are not affected by SP are your physical attack and Lava Lash. Also Mental Dexterity increases additional your AP. Haste raiting will come even more benefit than critical strike and will reinforce your Flurry and also faster proc of Maelstrom Weapon. AP also increases your melee damage of your weapons. Especially here on warmane where as you said you have to play with 2x Windfury enha shaman don't need more than 65-70% critical because better proc chance of WIndfury and Lava Lash comes a bit useless spell - number where you gain easy with all raid buffs and procs of your talents. If you want to stack critical to increase your spell critical chance, just don't - it's useless.
    Try something like : Hit (367) > Expertise (20-21) > AP > Haste > ArP and i think you will be more improved.
    Edited: March 15, 2016

13. "Hit(if no capped)>Expertise(if not capped)>Crit(if not capped)>Crit>Agi(till crit cap is reached)>Haste>Ap>Int>Arp>Strenght"

No point from so much critical. You receive even overcap from your agility and critical where you gain only from gear and also from Elemental Devastation. AP always will benefit you much more than critical because as hybrid class you need SP too. Here to help comes Mental Quickness. Only abilities which are not affected by SP are your physical attack and Lava Lash. Also Mental Dexterity increases additional your AP. Haste raiting will come even more benefit than critical strike and will reinforce your Flurry and also faster proc of Maelstrom Weapon. AP also increases your melee damage of your weapons. Especially here on warmane where as you said you have to play with 2x Windfury enha shaman don't need more than 65-70% critical because better proc chance of WIndfury and Lava Lash comes a bit useless spell - number where you gain easy with all raid buffs and procs of your talents. If you want to stack critical to increase your spell critical chance, just don't - it's useless.
    Try something like : Hit (367) > Expertise (20-21) > AP > Haste > ArP and i think you will be more improved.
    Play enha, test, check your facts. At it's current state (maybe changing after new core), warmane doesn't have "crit cap". Instead, crits over "cap" start pushing your glancing blows off the table -> crit becomes more beneficial after "cap". Though i agree crit stacking isn't as beneficial as AP or haste stacking. Using 2x Windfury weapon is long gone mate. The benefit for that was WF proccing from MH always, no matter if the hit was from MH/OH. Due to this, FT weapon on OH is better now, even it doesn't give a proper boost to LL. Also, what does crit have to do with WF proccing chance? ICD is 3 secs, no matter if you use it on both hands or just in one.

On your stat priority, i agree. It's the arguments that i can't agree with.

All Enhancement Shaman guides are outdated, even before the new core. I'm waiting for more changes to occur after the update.

Cheers!

Edit: Crit affecting glancing blows gonna be fixed with new core, according to lord changelog.
    Edited: March 24, 2016

First 123