1. I lose most games with multiboxers on my side.

2. I lose most games with multiboxers on my side.
    I bet they were all the same character, this guy was a hunter pally and priest. Pally tanked, hunter dpsed and the priest healed OR dpsed on the small fights. There's almost no way that you can do that by hand.

Spoiler: Show

3. I straighened my hair for the first time in six month, since I have natural beachy curls I tend to let it dry wihout touching it.

OMG my hair is so soft :3

Sodder
    I straighened my hair for the first time in six month, since I have natural beachy curls I tend to let it dry wihout touching it.

OMG my hair is so soft :3
    What made you straighten it?
    I had crazy long hair back when I was in college, but it was straight. Now if I let it grow in, it curls like crazy. I never let it get longer than an inch or two though.

5. What made you straighten it?
    I had crazy long hair back when I was in college, but it was straight. Now if I let it grow in, it curls like crazy. I never let it get longer than an inch or two though.
    I spent too long in the shower and washed out my conditioner on my roots, so it was best to spray them with heat spray and straighten it. :/ I dont condition I get a little afro at my roots.

SquishyMatt

Rebels without a Clue...

My brother and I, when I was about eleven years old, found a pack of cigarettes near our school. We found some matches, climbed the top of our school...and with some friends we had coaxed into the act, proceeded to "look cool" by lighting them and just standing there. Not smoking them...just holding them...

7. Change is essential, however the loopholes still haven't changed.

Sooner or later there will be another person every moderator will "love" because of it.
    Unfortunately.

I hardly remember the S&G Central and it serves me well. it kept my infraction to a minimal.
    You actually get infractions?
    Lucky you.

I don't think I've ever gotten an infraction that wasn't an immediate ban. :3

Loczus
    Hahaha
    Spoiler: Show

9. This thing actually happened to me in real life

BakkurenShen
    Once I was so dizzy I put my socks in toillet and flushed water instead of placing it in washing machine. At least one of washing machine programs worked - whirling.

Sodder
    I just bought a new snow tube. My niece and I are going to wreck sh1t tomorrow in the snow!

12. I just bought a new snow tube. My niece and I are going to wreck sh1t tomorrow in the snow!
    Aha that sounds fun.

Where I live, it only snows in february, which doesn't make any sense.

I dislike snow though, so it's okay~

Sodder
    Aha that sounds fun.

Where I live, it only snows in february, which doesn't make any sense.

I dislike snow though, so it's okay~
    Your avatar reminds me of one pic I had posted on here in the beards thread. I had the same look on my face and one eye closed, lol.

I dislike snow also. It is a pita to drive in and the road crews do a piss poor job of keeping the roads clean. At the first sign of snow, everyone start going super-slow and it turns my 1.5 hour commute into 2.5-3 hours. >_<

14. Your avatar reminds me of one pic I had posted on here in the beards thread. I had the same look on my face and one eye closed, lol.
    Hahah,we remmember it :D