1. I think i will get AIDS just by looking at this UI...

HellThrone
    Ur Black thing which covers 1/4 of ur screen, srs... Why? :O
    Its transparent and i can see whats under it but it have lots of other option u can use and ...

HellThrone
    You can get used to a much cleaner UI with more utility and more space...

I'd choose anything over that tbh >.<
    The reason u use UI addons is u wanna change the classic look like (i dont like it at all) and also i can see just fine with all these addon around my screen, As i said, you just need get use to it

4. I Must say i dont rly change it because i want it to Look different. I change it to make everything as fast to See as possible for pvp but still in mind to use only the things i rly need to Not get confused by any unimportant stuff...

5. Yeaaaaa I'd have to have ADD for this...

6. Whats wrong with the regular UI? It's the best.
    Yea I use the regular UI, I'm used to it + it looks cool :P

imperianman
    MY UI is simple as ****,Bartender>Options>Reset and line up all the bars verticly and place spelz on em....................looks cool tho!
    (best screen I could find,cuz I never took any photos of my UI)

8. Heres how ur UI SHOULD look like and not like the ones with ****load of addons that cover most of the screen...

This is an old screen from frostwolf when it was still wotlk,but w/e since my cata one is the same,just without xperl because it's **** and makes ur pc lag sometimes...

HellThrone
    Let me remind you all 1 thing

In last 3 week i received lots of pm about ppl who wanted to know what addon i use for my UI and i told them i will post in forum when i have time .

So this is the main reason im opening this thread to keep my words nothing else
    And about

Heres how ur UI SHOULD look like and not like the ones with ****load of addons that cover most of the screen...
    I dont care who you are and what you ( and all others ) think bout my UI, Not at all so stop bla bla about it

10. I gotta be owner of the best laid out UI ever..

imperianman
    I gotta be owner of the best laid out UI ever..

Meh,runes need to go lower,and player status bars more to the left,pretty cool UI

Fhusion
    The reason u use UI addons is u wanna change the classic look like (i dont like it at all) and also i can see just fine with all these addon around my screen, As i said, you just need get use to it
    Have you ever heard of TukUI or gUi? I guess not.
    It does the same thing but much cleaner and organised.

Peace out.

13. Best ui world, I normally have the stupid objectives hidden, and the rep bar hides in combat.

My action bars aren't like they normally are, since I was doing tmog runs and I make changes on the fly.

14. Christ it's like opening Photoshop for the first time, I would need a damn manual for that. I ain't gonna judge your taste for your UI, but from the looks of it that screen has too many shiny things than useful.

What's your resolution?, I use 1920+1080 and I can't even stand putting recount in the corner of my screen.

15. Christ it's like opening Photoshop for the first time, I would need a damn manual for that. I ain't gonna judge your taste for your UI, but from the looks of it that screen has too many shiny things than useful.

What's your resolution?, I use 1920+1080 and I can't even stand putting recount in the corner of my screen.
    If you're talking about me, I don't got much shiny things. But I don't think you are, and anything but bartender and recount are the blizz ui in MoP.

Also, in raids I find it best to hide recount because most of the time you are sitting there staring at it going "Crap, dps isn't high enough", causing you to die or lower your dps. The raid frame in MoP bugs me some as is when it's fully expanded and you are killing Sha of Anger(40 man world boss), it takes up a bit of the screen.

First 1234 Last