Mictlaz

[ALLIANCE] <The Derelicts>

We are a new guild on Molten, wishing to recruit new members for raiding, PvP, and social aspects. The leadership of The Derelicts is currently US based and most raids will be set up around 2 am to 3 am server time and last as long as possible. I am open to the idea of having an EU group provided I trust the EU officer I place in charge and his ability to maintain his members. If the EU side would like me or other US members to participate they would have to schedule sometime in the morning on weekends at or around 2 pm to 3 pm. (All in respect to server time) We will have biweekly events with various prizes related to guild needs and social life. Promotion system and raiding loot systems will be comprised of guild points and epgp so as to create an atmosphere forgiving to new players while still offering an insurance for older members. Members thinking of applying should be friendly, resourceful, knowledgeable or willing to learn, and accountable. Currently recruiting Tanks, Healers, and DPS for 1 or 2 core groups with a possible 25 man group if enough apply at:

The Derelicts

Requirements
    Omen
    Brain
    RaidCall
    DeadlyBossMods
    DPS please Deliver

Current Events

Best Applicantion

Top 3 Prizes

25 Thousand Gold --> 3rd Place
    BoE Boots --> 2nd Place
    Darkmoon Card --> 1st Place

2. Few questions. Are you looking for Tanks/Healers/DPS specifically right now? Is there a kick timer for people who are away from the game? If so, does it only apply to unannounced departures or is it a strict cut off point? Are you guys setting up a core raiding group and a secondary raiding group or just saying we need X amount of people, who wants in?

EDIT: Oh right, and what Time Zone lol Are you basing raids off Server Time?

Mictlaz

Reply: Sidhion

I have updated the original post to avoid any future confusion hopefully. We are essentially members from various guilds looking for a more refined alliance side guild. I am trying to create said guild as of about 2 or 3 days ago, I plan to have a sponsored run in the near future and recruit from there along with applicants on the website. Right now we are accepting all roles and classes, DPS thinking of applying should be able to preform at 16k DPS or higher or have the ability to when they get enough gear. We are looking to set up 1 to 2 groups, maybe 3 if I find a reliable member who is EU based and willing to recruit his own members. If enough members join/apply a 25 man raid will be discussed. As far as a cut off point goes I would prefer to be notified if you are going to leave for an extended period of time, anyone who has not notified me or another officer will be kicked after 2 weeks when I give out the event rewards. I don't really believe in secondary groups because as long as the members preform and show up I will try and lead both with the same determination and skill I would give in either scenario.

Mictlaz
    bump bump bump

5. Hope

Yo, it's Quel.
    We've got few Experienced and Professional players in guild The Derelicts. Who want's to join our guild PM us. By the way, Im from Asia, meant im organizing Raids in everyweek and it would be good time to Asian players. :)

Mictlaz

New Events

New Events
    • Entire Event Period: Best Recruiter: The members who recruit the most competent members to the guild will earn the following prizes:
      1st Place / 1 Million Gold or Equivalent
      2nd Place / BoE Boots
      3rd Place / 50K Gold
    • Week 1 Event: Karaoke Night: March 2nd, 2 am - 10 am, you do not have to stay for the entire event, but come try out, listen to music, and have fun. Feasts don't work or I'd host babecue, instead you will just have to place your order:
      1st Place / Darkmoon Card
      2nd Place / BoE Boots
      3rd Place / 50K Gold
      Participants / Chosen Food Stack of 20, Must Place Order
    • Week 2 Event: Mount Parade: March 9th, 2 am - 10 am, you do not have to stay for the entire event and it will take place whenever we have the most people online, if you can not stay for that time then show me the mount you have chosen, Grading will be determined by mount, by style in parade, and by general entertainment. Location still to be determined:
      1st Place / Vial of Sands
      2nd Place / BoE Boots
      3rd Place / 50K Gold