rliou1

How active is this server?

What is most current raid content for this server? How is pvp here too?

2. For now u have BoT, BWD, BH and FL as raid content, End Time is only working part of Hour of Twilight dungeon set scripting of DS is under development (4/8 for now i think). Older 5 man dungeon works (ToT is closed only). As for pvp u have working battlegrounds and arenas.

3. Server is still really busy.

PvP wise it's dropped a lot skill wise, half of the current top 100 wouldn't even be 1.5k rated a few seasons ago.

4. You gotta give the underdogs to shine in pvp toshika. While I do agree PVP has dropped skill-wise in arenas (basically in 2.1k mmr with no communication) I do think this server is more active pvp-wise compared to pve.

5. And people wonder why the real PvPers are leaving, whats the point when there is no challenge?

6. That's where the "smart" PvPers actually come in and take advantage of the "low-skilled" arenas to take an "easy" rank 1 in Sargeras 2v2/3v3

7. pvp is very alliance sided tho :P on sarg horde lose alot and by a lot i mean i only won about 2 bgs today and the queue time today omg 7min queue time so annoying

8. Dunno about you guys but i a have a new Razer Blackwidow! :D

I am currently 2475 rated in arenas just by capping, not aiming for rating at all.

You guys know why a lot of people doesn't care when it comes to arenas. right? Its all about the OP classes now. Like Mage & rouge combo, Hunter & rouge. Its all about choosing OP classes to win arenas. Which obviously does not take much skill, all you have to do is buy OP trinkets then spam CC chains then BOOM! you win!

I am glad they fixed the Shamans & Mages, Next they should fix Warriors and their Sweeiping strikes & Bladestorm Bug. Then the rouges too. Some skills are really overscaling.

This patch is literally broken on molten, thats why a lot of people quit or chose PvE.

9. You think moltens bad come play retail Unless your a Warrior, frost mage or a warlock you are pretty bollocks, heck I struggle as a DK and I can play this class in my sleep :/

But yh, arenas suck on Sarg, they fix everything I might come back, but whats the point when there is no skilled people left.

10. Dunno about you guys but i a have a new Razer Blackwidow! :D

I am currently 2475 rated in arenas just by capping, not aiming for rating at all.

You guys know why a lot of people doesn't care when it comes to arenas. right? Its all about the OP classes now. Like Mage & rouge combo, Hunter & rouge. Its all about choosing OP classes to win arenas. Which obviously does not take much skill, all you have to do is buy OP trinkets then spam CC chains then BOOM! you win!

I am glad they fixed the Shamans & Mages, Next they should fix Warriors and their Sweeiping strikes & Bladestorm Bug. Then the rouges too. Some skills are really overscaling.

This patch is literally broken on molten, thats why a lot of people quit or chose PvE.
    you're talking about mage and rogue but I've seen dks who just let their pet do all the dmg for them :D

Antalar
    What is most current raid content for this server? How is pvp here too?
    is quite active server...

the PvE is in advanced state...the development is around the doungeons of 4.3.4 HoT

some guild have finished Firewlands here

about PvP...is hellish ....you can find flaming thread about pvp here....so the realms is must be worse....with all the mixed ego around

12. you're talking about mage and rogue but I've seen dks who just let their pet do all the dmg for them :D
    that's nonsense. lol!

But compare a DK to a rouge or a mage and even a hunter. They have more CC than the DK, and worse, they have more damage too. It is really hard being a DK.

You have ****ty CC and ****ty mobility but you are alright when it comes to survivabilty, the only thing to make up for that is the damage. DKs have ultra low damage here on molten. Scrouge strike is doing 1/5 damage of what it should.

I think I just might roll Blood instead! lol! :D

13. FDk all dah way? :(
    And lol @ the bg comment. It's both side, horde wins as much as they lose. Just depends on the time.

14. Well... Me and my guildmate, Kitaro with 380 ilvl shaman, came across a full premade 10 man Mad Company. Its not always a win when it comes to time. Its the players who join battlegrounds to determine who wins or lose.

Imagine that. They are full 10 man Mad Company premade vs 2 WoHL and pugs and they still lose.

15. I am currently 2475 rated in arenas just by capping, not aiming for rating at all.

Well u got nice ammount of matches tbh for that rating, 253 games. You are not playing underpowered 2s setup eaither, nor is your gear bad - i suppose u started season with donor wep allready.
    I started in crafted gear/no donor **** on any of us and me no previous experience on shaman what so ever and we r 60ish matches less than you with 20ish rating difference.
    I mean not trying to make you look worse or anything, but there are obvious lots of good/better players in top 5% or so. Bottom line is, PvP scene is good enough to have some simple fun, w.o sacrificing other aspects of the game, else insta pvp server is far superior to Molten as its meant to be.

About ur other part of the post, you couldnt be more right. There are few op bugs but its not Moltens fault or expansion, its 2s itself thats broken since s3. Moltens fault is that they r not promoting 3s in better way.
    On my previous server, far worse to molten in any way except 3s/5s scene, they promoted 3s by simply giving titles/rewards only to 3s and rank1 5s, made ppl play 2s only for gear and 3s for rating, and it was by far most fun i had in this game, uncomparable to Molten in any way.

123 ... Last