1. Ebon Hold teleporter not working

The purple teleporter near the lich king will not work anymore. Standing on it does nothing. There doesn't appear to be any way out, and using unstuck would just put me in this room anyway. Is the character completely screwed and my work lost? I already tried relogging several times.

2. "work lost"

Leveling a DK is hardly hard work.

Delete your toon, remake one and delete your Scourgestone.

3. I was more referring to a few hours of my time wasted, but whatever.

4. Are you sure you don't need to speak to the gryphon guy outside on one of the teirs for a mission?

The teleporter stops working until you go start the missions on the ground.

5. The purple teleporter near the lich king will not work anymore. Standing on it does nothing. There doesn't appear to be any way out, and using unstuck would just put me in this room anyway. Is the character completely screwed and my work lost? I already tried relogging several times.
    hey, this bug arrises after u use ur scourgestone. Remove all ur gears. Agro neutral mobs in that room and die.
    Ress with spirit healer and u r out of room.

6. Please be patient, this is now a well known issue to Molten and will be fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time please create a ticket regarding this issue and you will be seen to and ported to the lower floor by either me or one of the other game masters.