1. Resto Shamy pve

I know that shamy need to have first intelect than spirit and about 10% of haste and a lot of mastery but how much they need crit i am talking about reforging.

2. And 10% of the hast enough ? and how mouch of mastery has ful gear pve ? for 25 raid

3. Ideally you want to have exactly 12.5% with Wrath of Air up to receive an additional tick on every HoT. That means you need around 7.14% Haste unbuffed, or, goin' the easy way, 916 Haste ratin' or slightly above. Unlike with Hit caps, you can't be below it.
    After that, Haste is essentially useless until you get 2005 Haste ratin', which is the second Riptide tick.
    After that you want to go Mastery>Crit, but that doesn't mean you don't want Crit at all. That rather means, you want both values relatively high, with a slight preference of Mastery.

4. so haste 916, and high mastery and crit but a little more mastery than crit is that it ?

5. With decent gear(ilvl 360~ilvl380)
    Int>haste 916>mastery

With gear (ilvl380+)
    Int>haste>916>mastery>haste 2005
    With this ilvl of gear u can easily maximize ur mastery and ur haste at 2005(Do not give up any mastery for this)
    I personally like this build. You can easily heal BH 10 alone with this build even the seething hate timing is bugged.

*My spirit sit at 2.1k (unbuff)+ Darkmooncard = around 2.6.k (mastery at 52% haste 2020)

I didnt mentioned spirit here because spirit does not improve HPS. every healer only need comfortable amount of spirit depend on their play-style/talent/boss encounter.

Blmaestro
    If you intend to tackle hc raids in a top end guild, the amount of spirit you need is dependent on whether your guild prefers 2- or 3-healing the encounters. If they expect to 2 heal, you need a high amount of spirit to keep up; if 3 heal, feel free to stop at 2.5k spirit and focus on other secondary stats.

7. Int>haste>916>mastery>haste 2005 - i dont get this what haste 916 then mastery and then again haste 2005 , do you want to say that i need from 916 haste get it to 2005 and how much mastery do you have ? , and you know that justice point trinkets what is better that what give me spirit or that who give me spell power ?

8. That means, that if you have a real lot of Haste that you can't get even close to as low as 916 Haste, you should rather go for 2005. Both caps are generally good, the trick is that you don't wanna be anywhere between them.

As for trinkets, unless you use Fire Elemental, avoid ones that give Intellect on-use or on-proc. You want your Int as static as possible, simply because the DPS idea of burst doesn't really work with healin'. That said, yes, VP Trinkets suck. As for Spirit, that should be static too, as short-duration Spirit doesn't buff Mana Tide (Okay, it SHOULDN'T. I don't like exploiting.). That leaves only stacking Trinkets (DMC:T), Trinkets that proc secondary stats (I know I'll put all my effort to get FGoDL as "soon" as WoE is out) or Trinkets that provide effects other than stats.