1. [H] <Brothers In Death> Wants a select few of you!!!

Apply At:

http://brothersindeath.shivtr.com/

[YT]LC4QQLmFpfk[/YT]
    Video Thanks to Nessa

General Info-

We are a group of individuals that aim to be a casual guild that is competitive in clearing PvE content the formed October 24 2012. Our end game goal is to do 25 man hc guild runs and full clear everything. Although we are mainly a pve guild we do some pvp as well, but we are more focused on clearing new content at a fast pace. The only rules we have in the guild are to allow us to be successful when in guild groups and we do take raiding seriously so don't let "casual" fool you in that area.

Progression-

In 4.3.4 5/5 Bot, HC 5/6 BWD, 7/7 FL HC, & 4/8 DS

In 4.0.6 we had 4/4 Bot and 2/5 BWD HC 5/5 Norm 10 & 25

What we are looking for-

We are currently looking for any English speaking people that have raidcall and know how to play their class well. It is expected that you read and brush up on all tactics for raids before coming to raids, have all of your gear reforged, enchanted, and gemmed correctly. We want raiders who have cleared FL 7/7 on normal and know all heroic fights. We have not put effort into Rag 25 HC because we feel that we lack enough people. We are recruiting a few more to get the group finalized.

Raid Times -

Currently our guild is mostly EU and have our raid times are 7 days a week at 1800ST -2200ST. We also have raids later for some USA players but not as many as during progression times. 25 Man raids are Tues - Main Sat - Alt but the other days we can do 25 if enough players are on, if not we run 10 heroic. If you want to raid normal Firelands then this is not the guild for you. We may run 1-3 bosses on normal depending on raid but at least 2 raids a week is 7/7 heroic bosses.

Guild Rules-

1) If you come to a guild group you are required to know about the fights you are going to encounter.
    2) When coming to a raid you are expected to have farmed best non raid gear available and have full gems, enchants, and consumables
    3) Raids are 3-4 hours typically so be sure to have the time before asking for an invite
    4) Raidcall is required only when in raids but we usually always have people on raidcall if you are lonely
    5) When raiding have professions leveled high enough for the max bonus available. (this is very easy on molten)

2. Free bumps for a very good horde guild.

Anubsis
    Just waiting on Dragon Soul, Rag Heroic 2 ez meng.

4. Got together to pay respects to alliance on the mounts we farmed in FL, minus the green one of course.

5. Bump bump, getting ready for DS.

Sinestra down and I missed it, crying myself to sleep...

6. too good

Best guild that consistently raids and raids well.

if you are smart. know your class. speak a bit of english, you will do well here.

lazy people who dont read tactics before fights do not apply here. We do not carry.

7. Just killed Rag HC for the 20th time and also got Sinestra 25 today. Good day to be a guildie, can't wait for dragon soul

8. Hi guys, i have a few questions about your guild.

First of all. I'm new to Molten and i'm currently downloading the client now.

I'll probably roll a shaman or rogue as those classes are the ones I had the most raiding experience with on retail. I quit retail shortly after DS came out to to lack of time/funding. Prior to this my raiding progression in Cata was:

Shaman - Resto
    BoT 4/4, Halfus HC (10 and 25man)
    BWD 5/6, 3/6 HC (magmaw, maloriak, atramedes) 10, 25 man
    ToTFW 1/2 25man
    FL 6/7 10, 25man

Rogue - Assassination
    BoT 4/4 25man
    BWD 5/6 25man
    FL 6/6 and 6/7 hc 25man

P.s I would link my retail armoury pages, but I haven't logged on in so long it says "Opps, couldn't find character"

So my questions are

1. Would you consider accepting a leveling char? (I'm guessing no)
    2. What is the minimum amount of raid days i need to attend? - due to college 3 days a week and I get home late. So I can only make Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues.

If you are happy with what I have said, I would happily make an application on your website.

9. Next time we gotta lose those stupid tabards

10. 1. Sorry, we're looking for people ready for FL HC/DS
    2. Since we are kinda "casual" we dont require you to attend every raid everyday.
    Ok, no worries. I guess i could apply after i'm geared for raiding.

One more question.

In terms of my raiding experience, am i the kind of player you are looking for?

11. Ok, no worries. I guess i could apply after i'm geared for raiding.

One more question.

In terms of my raiding experience, am i the kind of player you are looking for?
    We would accept you with good experience AND a geared character. Just get some gear and then apply on the site.

123 ... Last