anaksunamoun

Why is so hard to find good guild on Sargeras?

Is it so hard to find good guild on Sargeras? I applied to 3 guild , wont say names since i am not here to make a negative comments on guild , but constructive comment. Why would you advertise you recruiting and when players apply.. you wont even reply.. 3 days... say something ... even No you are not good or something.

Maybe you dont need players? I dont know maybe you do have full rooster.

With respect

2. Maybe and just maybe they declined your apps based on your english level. Even then they should have replied.

anaksunamoun
    If they do decline my app because of my English level i will be more than happy to accept it. But there is no even a reply... i always accept constructive criticism . The case is different.

Kharn
    Are you checking your e-mail? A e-mail message usually comes in your inbox if you're accepted or denied.
    If you applied on a guild website/forum check your application, someone from the guild leadership might commented it telling you what to do, I don't think e-mail will be sent to you if your application gets commented.
    From my experience most of people joining my guild don't check their e-mails and contact me about a month after they have been rejected.

As for in-game application I doubt people check those, I was supprised that there were few applications on the requests, I didn't think they worked in any. Regards..

5. your english is understandable enough except for when you typed rooster :D IF you didn't get an email response, or see a denied comment thing on your application.. than either A: their website sucks or B: they suck, or both :)

If I had the time to put into a guild, I'd probably have one of, if not the top guild on molten :P most people who create guild's just want to be the boss, but know little of the responsibilities. to answer your topic question, the answer may very well be that there are none. i do not know that to be true however.

6. Frankly when a guild does not give an answer at all to the application it is usually, based on experience, because the application is nearly completely empty or joke to what they were asking for so that there is usually no response given to dignify what I would call a 5 minute application.

If that isn't the case then I'd be inclined with the options presented by Nazty above, either there is a technical error or a fault in the guild itself.

7. Frankly when a guild does not give an answer at all to the application it is usually, based on experience, because the application is nearly completely empty or joke to what they were asking for so that there is usually no response given to dignify what I would call a 5 minute application.

If that isn't the case then I'd be inclined with the options presented by Nazty above, either there is a technical error or a fault in the guild itself.
    ^ this 100 times

8. just whisper someone in the guild you want, say it's mike can you invite my alt. works 9 out of 10 times.

9. just whisper someone in the guild you want, say it's mike can you invite my alt. works 9 out of 10 times.
    I wouldn't doubt that. Damn, that was a great idea!

10. Frankly when a guild does not give an answer at all to the application it is usually, based on experience, because the application is nearly completely empty or joke to what they were asking for so that there is usually no response given to dignify what I would call a 5 minute application.
    wat. not at all. no reply usually means the app isn't terrible but isn't quite good enough either.
    sh!ttty applications that leave stuff blank just get insta denied, unless its for some casual guild that doesnt care.

11. Unless your english is absolutely horrid, then that shouldn't be the reason. Idk about the other guilds or if my guild was part of your 3, but usually my guild officers reply promptly to applications, unless there was a mix-up or technical error. Did you apply to Pinnacle? If you did, could you tell me the name you listed on your application and the date you applied? If you didn't, ignore this and keep trying! gl :)

12. wat. not at all. no reply usually means the app isn't terrible but isn't quite good enough either.
    sh!ttty applications that leave stuff blank just get insta denied, unless its for some casual guild that doesnt care.
    Yeah and I call those ****ty apps the 5 minute application, they are practically blanks or filled with "I don't understand".

For mediocre ones I can't say I left them empty I'd usually leave some form of feedback as to what they can improve on for the next time they apply, usually the mediocre ones tend to have wrong stat priorities/talents/glyphs that can easily be pointed out and explained why you take X over Y. It is really only the 5 minute applications that don't deserve a response, as well as rude ones obviously.

13. No. the problem here is that he applied to my guild (Brothers in Death) but the same day wrote on the apps comments that he wants to withdraw the app. then tells us that we didnt respond to his app.