1. Skilled bg team player lf god pvp guild /horde/

dont need fake skilled guild
    dont need angry kids officer guild whenever its skilled

need skilled and frendly pvp guild, not "guild".

i am warrior, very good bg team player.

2. logain is a bad warrior, he was in our guild for few days, left it because he wanted to play pve, then he was asking all of us to invite him back and after few days he just got kicked. This friendly player was spamming me, spamming my mailbox, spamming forums until he got banned here on his other account handx, which he is using again to spam all guild topics as all pvp guilds refused him.

I'm not 100% sure he still uses his nick logain in game, but beware that you dont want this guy in your guild, he is just a toxic person who should get permanently banned from any community and locked in some madmen place.

3. What's your name on horde side? I'll make my objective to farm you everytime I see you in a bg.

4. dont need fake skilled guild
    dont need angry kids officer guild whenever its skilled

need skilled and frendly pvp guild, not "guild".

i am warrior, very good bg team player.
    If its Logain, i haven't seen worst warrior than him for sure...

5. Horde have about 4 PVP guilds, and if I recall correctly you expressed that they are all bad in one way or another. So either wait until some new so far undiscovered PVP guild appears or start your own one according to your standards. :)

6. You think he didn't try to make his own pvp guild? Ofcourse he did. Obviously he failed ending up with 5 people, where 3 were his alts.
    I think enough has been said in case of logain and he should just leave sargeras and join frostwolf where are no fake pvp guilds, no angry kids officer guild whenever its skilled and there are only skilled and frendly pvp guild, not "guild".

7. logain is a bad warrior, he was in our guild for few days, left it because he wanted to play pve, then he was asking all of us to invite him back and after few days he just got kicked. This friendly player was spamming me, spamming my mailbox, spamming forums until he got banned here on his other account handx, which he is using again to spam all guild topics as all pvp guilds refused him.

I'm not 100% sure he still uses his nick logain in game, but beware that you dont want this guy in your guild, he is just a toxic person who should get permanently banned from any community and locked in some madmen place.
    on alliance he is logain and i think he should consider in create topic in the right place and also make comments that match the thread :D

8. What's your name on horde side? I'll make my objective to farm you everytime I see you in a bg.
    I'm guessing logain.

9. If its Logain, i haven't seen worst warrior than him for sure...
    I dot have problems with ur opinion.
    But i remember where i was horde, before the server problems when i meet u at bg i killd u.
    So if i am worst u r worster then :)
    And what to tell about Rufus, his hatred is pathetic.
    Rly dont want to warm old stories, but.
    If i am worst, why Rufus ask me to join to him, to left my prevous guild to can made new PVP guild. No logic atm.

10. And i preffer the truth, and will tell the whole story once and forever.
    In prevous MOP Hellscream i was like many other in the bigged guild <Faerie tail>.
    One day Rufus wisp me to ask me can i help him to form new PVP guild. I dont remember now the other 3 players name wich was the first 5 in the Rufus guild. But i cleary remember then i push Nutzy to leave him guild and to come to form that Rufus guild.
    After few days i chance my mind i was interested not with PVP, but with PVE, and i left <stealthed...>. After few days i ask to inv me back, Rufus inv me not without problems.
    Later one night we did 2 rateds agains <But Mum..> and we lost both of them, i told to Rufus and one left so we become 9/10. Then i told Rufus some like this strategic isnt right and we need one more dps insted of heal, coz we was rapped from <But Mum..>.
    He told me to join with my healer, not dps, and i refused.
    Then someone hater of the guild ask to kick me. Rufus said he didnt kick coz just dont want to join rated.
    Then push me again and again it was like more than 10 min same and same to push me to join with mine healer.
    And i was feeling from before not, just from then so Rufus have some like fear from me, coz i tell sometimes the uncomfortable truth.
    Anyway then Rufus start talk me that i am nod bad warrior, but i am noot good too, i and dont pretend to be a good anyway. And tell me i have great skillz with mine healer but not with the war. Then i told Rufus, he isnt good as lock, wich is the truth anyway, and he kick me.
    Later after ask why kick me, whenever i helped him to form the guild, i told some bad words to him, and thats is the story.

11. No one cares so stop being an attention whore. No skilled player will form a guild with you after the posts you wrote in the past couple of weeks. After you being on every good guild on the server, no good guild will invite you back. So your staying in Sargeras is doomed.

This is like the last informative post someone will write to you. No need to create a discussion because theres no point after what was written already and everyone will be against you. You managed to turn mostly everyone against you.

So take this post as it is. Have fun whatever you're doing on Sargeras, or don't.

12. No one cares so stop being an attention whore. No skilled player will form a guild with you after the posts you wrote in the past couple of weeks. After you being on every good guild on the server, no good guild will invite you back. So your staying in Sargeras is doomed.

This is like the last informative post someone will write to you. No need to create a discussion because theres no point after what was written already and everyone will be against you. You managed to turn mostly everyone against you.

So take this post as it is. Have fun whatever you're doing on Sargeras, or don't.
    I dindt ask noone to inv me back, but this is stupid to have that much angry kids, has i see.
    U even dont know me, but talk against me. Stop this hating ppl, isnt good.

13. i told this dude already to change his name and change his attitude, since he got kicked from pokemonz aswell!

14. i told this dude already to change his name and change his attitude, since he got kicked from pokemonz aswell!
    Nah, is a just game and if there r to much angry kids so i cant do nothing, btw u kick me from Pokemonz coz of this tread. U r too cary for some ppl opinions, wich lied like old gypsies rofl. U acted like snitch lol, when warn in gchat for me. Anyway i dont know Pokemonz, but seem like semi skilled guild. And this is not offence i just talk what i think.
    So i cant hurt anobody idk why u r so scared of me. I see i have to many haters here, unless they even dont know me. But thats is ussual human nater, anger, envy, spite.
    And i will never change my nick for to received good behavior.
    Anyway Logain is cool nick.
    As i said, i cant said good words for some of these guild or officers

15. Trademan, you always say that all guilds are (semi-)/nonskilled mostly because they kicked you or you left for any reason. There's only one person on earth that is exactly like you and now you are looking for more people who have the same opinion (I'm sure there might be some though) to create your own guild? Please stop playing on Sargeras if nobody can satisfy you.. Don't try to find a guild you like because you won't find any and it'ld be a waste if you start complaining again and again and again. You should really try Frostwolf realm instead, and if you can't find any good guild there I guess there's no other option than to leave Molten.

Please close this thread now, nobody is or will be there to help you, so there's no point in going on with this....

12 Last