1. What happened to "care"

Just a tad bit curious as I've not been playing for a long time now.
    And I mean the guild on the alliance side - not a random hobo who really cares about stuff.

2. A few members from "Care" are now in a guild called "Supreme" on frostwolf, i remember some of the guys, Tarkhh and Scullion and some others talking about care

3. It dissolved and there are a few members in different guilds over FW.
    There are a few in Toxic on Alliance, a few in Supreme, a few in Milk on Sargeras, and a few went retail.

4. <Care> guild was deactivated nearly a year ago due to the guild master being more active on retail than Molten, and the guild couldn't operate well without. The members were given freedom to choose between staying in guild or join other guild(s). Some moved to other guilds, some quitted the game, and unexpectedly some (mostly the very original members) followed the guild master and joined retail.

5. Yes as Rare sayd sadly guild died in cata!

But the legacy continues! Any member is welcome to join SUPREME in FW!
    Traitor/Vely/unholy/sculion/hoit/myself and a few others are here!
    If u want to know more about usĀ» http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=287775

6. It was good back in Care, I still Cri everitime when i see my dk Arazosa in the Cata vids from Torg.

Eldk
    Rare you are most kindest person in this server. I'm glad I met you in this server!