1. Plafzy -1v2 scene that i record .

Hello folks,
    I just want to share some 1v2 scene that i record for fun .Soon i will release 1vX video.Thanks for watching ! ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Wc92IAcyE

2. That's 1vs1, just saying.
    Its 1v2 .Im starting on Half health + the druid have no chance with the kite.Haters gonna hate ;)

3. Its 1v2 .Im starting on Half health + the druid have no chance with the kite.Haters gonna hate ;)
    you basicly did 1v1 ... and to be honest .. it wasnt the best fight ever ... it was casual
    also the oponents you met are just ''awesome''
    ......if you create .. crap videos .. dont expect ppl to like it ..

P.S if your playing WOD on retail or any other private servers .
    This isnt the place to promote your fail videos .....all i can see is a guy who needs atention ...

4. Its 1v2 .Im starting on Half health + the druid have no chance with the kite.Haters gonna hate ;)
    I'm not hating.. If you are not open for criticism, you should not post videos here. That's 1vs1 and that druid plays like a honor bot.

5. and aagain .. a video thats not even from our server ... ...................

and tbh .. the druid is either boting .. or dunno ..

6. you basicly did 1v1 ... and to be honest .. it wasnt the best fight ever ... it was casual
    also the oponents you met are just ''awesome''
    ......if you create .. crap videos .. dont expect ppl to like it ..

P.S if your playing WOD on retail or any other private servers .
    This isnt the place to promote your fail videos .....all i can see is a guy who needs atention ...
    1st of all this is WoD retail.
    2nd its not crap video it was scene that i dont want to include in my 1vX video.And it is 1v2 bassicly tell me what you gonna do vs this kind of dmg over 10 seconds as druid ? On wod druids have crappy survive and big burst ,but with ignite glyph 50 % slow its impossible to reach me even with shapeshift.Yes the druid was not great player obviously but still its 1v2.
    3rd I dont need attention i just record some amazing 1vX for fun dont care about how many ppl watching my videos and stuff.
    4rd I was playing molten since the beggining so its not your time to tell me when to post my "fail videos" for your information especially on sargeras realm ask alliance players about me and see what they gonna tell about my "Fail pwnage " on SW.
    Thanks for your comment...

7. I'm not hating.. If you are not open for criticism, you should not post videos here. That's 1vs1 and that druid plays like a honor bot.
    Im open for criticism i dont care at all i just enjoying recording 1vX.And this is not honor bot lol its
    real player ...................

8. Im open for criticism i dont care at all i just enjoying recording 1vX.And this is not honor bot lol its
    real player ...................

Shut the fk up tryhard :D and like, simple l2p, then try record some shiet and post here kay? :D
    Best regards,
    Mayf

9. It's not 1v2 when you're left to eat after killing someone..;)

10. Shut the fk up tryhard :D and like, simple l2p, then try record some shiet and post here kay? :D
    Best regards,
    Mayf
    Hehe if i link you 1v3 video would you shut the **** up ? :D

11. It's not 1v2 when you're left to eat after killing someone..;)
    So basiclly if i have 2 enemys and i kill one of them then poly the other and caniballize the corpse of 1st player its not 1v2 ? Great logic man keep going :P

12. I don't understand why all the hate, I mean, I found it very entertaining imo, wod or not

13. So basiclly if i have 2 enemys and i kill one of them then poly the other and caniballize the corpse of 1st player its not 1v2 ? Great logic man keep going :P

...let me elaborate:

It is not a 1v2 unless two people attack you at the same time, which means you have two people interrupting your spells, two people dealing damage to you and two people silencing/stunning/fearing/etc you.

And because I have a feeling you'd make a comment similar to your last one I'll answer up ahead; it is a 2v1 if you successfully CC one person while killing the other, but not if you kill one, eat to full, then get attacked by someone else.

Here's a few things you can tick off to check if you were fighting two people or one at the same time, e.g if it was a 2v1, or a 1v1 followed by another 1v1:
    1) Was I attacked by two people at the same time? If yes, great, it was a 1v2. If no, it was not a 1v2 and you may proceed to 2.
    2) It was a 1v1, followed by another 1v1.

14. **** son next Bebep right here, those moves were insane. The Pve rotation was so clean!

123 Last