1. [H] WTB Linen Cloth

Recruiting no more.

ABOUT US:

WTB Linen Cloth was reforged after the server reseted. Founded by a small, core group of friends, we strive to create a positive and friendly environment that encourages teamwork above all else.
    - We're back in action, up and recruiting, we wont let the crash break us.

Many of us have extensive experience with both retail Cataclysm raids, and of course, Wrath of the Lich King. Our current primary focus is to develop skilled and devoted groups towards conquering Icecrown Citadel (in both 10 and 25 man versions), but we are not above participating and encouraging other raids and dungeons.

Unlike most pro-raid guilds, we don't have any level or gear requirements. We actively partake in helping members level and boost, and often set up those very same low-level raids to aid them in leveling up. That said, we do frequent inspections and tests towards forming our primary end-game raid groups.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:

• NO levels or gearscore. We will accept and assist any and all players! However....

• You must have a willingness and desire to progress. We have no interest in helping you if you lack the interest yourself

• MUST be fluent in English.

• Common courtesy and good behavior is expected of everyone. Acting like a horse's *** will result in a swift kick.

• BE ACTIVE. Once more, we place emphasis on desire and effort to progress. Therefore....

• We need to know if you're joining with your alt or your main character. (cause we don't want you to join a raid every now and then, we need you to progress with us.)

RAID TIMES & SCHEDULE:
    (IN PROGRESS)
    Our primary ICC10 raids are usually held on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 19:00 Server Time.
    Inspections and tests will be conduct prior to each raid to see which of our members are ready. We don't like to lose!
    We're currently in a 12/12 NORMAL progress and 7/12 HEROIC progress.
    And 0/12 In 25 man mode.
    Our "off-raids" are spontaneous. Including anything from ToC to VoA to RS, and yes, low-level Fun Runs.
    We do have OS saved for weekly quest run, so wait for the guild to catch up about it!

• We had 12/12 Normal ICC 10 man, 11/12 Heroic ICC 10 man and 10/12 Normal ICC25 man before the crash, we strive to meet this goal again!

COMMUNICATION:

At this moment we're using RC, it's still a discussion tho.
    Our current form of communication is mainly in-game. Once decided and finalized, this post will be updated. Whichever we go with WILL NOT be an absolute requirement, but strongly encouraged - especially during our end-game raids.

HOW TO APPLY:
    You may apply to join the guild three ways. The first is to contact one of our in-game guild staff. The second is to reply in this very thread. Third way is directly via our site at http://wtblinencloth.shivtr.com/

GUILD STAFF

Bone - Guild leader/Raid leader/Recruiter
    Ateech - Officer/Raid leader/Recruiter
    Chulle - Officer/Scrub
    Cheerk - Officer/Recruiter
    Gaarrosh - (preofficer) Recruiter

APPLICATION FORM:

Please use the following form to apply in this thread (DO NOT SEND PMs):

In-Game Name :
    Armory link :
    Class:
    Char Specs :
    Experience :
    About Yourself:
    THANK YOU:
    Thank you for checking out this thread, and expressing interest in joining! And thank you even more for joining! (If you choose to...we'll be sad if you don't)
    Edited: April 6, 2015

2. Worlds best guild name EVER!

Good luck mate on your guild.

3. Worlds best guild name EVER!

Good luck mate on your guild.
    Well thank you kind sir! We pay 20g a stack, so if you ever need money!

4. So very nice of you guys, thank you, and watch out ;)

5. Hi,

How many members do you have and do you have any slots open for a humble holy paladin, been playing on molten for quite some time now and your raiding times are pretty much perfect for me. I won't bore you with my details incase you don't need me. But it's a free bump if nothing else

Thanks
    :)

6. Hi,

How many members do you have and do you have any slots open for a humble holy paladin, been playing on molten for quite some time now and your raiding times are pretty much perfect for me. I won't bore you with my details incase you don't need me. But it's a free bump if nothing else

Thanks
    :)

We actually do have a spot open for a holy pala. Contact me ingame for more info.
    - Bone

7. Bumpin,
    We're looking for everything.
    But the core group needs a feral tank, shaman dps, dk dps!