1. Join <Milk> for ToES 25m.

<Milk> is running a 25 man TOES on Friday night 7:30 PM EST (11:30PM ST)
    Our guild run will consist of <Milk> guild members and people interested in raiding with us and killing all bosses for experience, sweet loot, and valor points.

We will be clearing 4/4.

If interested you can follow the format below. Please note spots are limited and we will only take what we need, so make sure you're online 15 minutes before raid time.

Minimum ilvl requirement is 465

Character name:
    Character class:
    Character Ilvl:
    Character offspec:

Requirements
    NO EXCEPTIONS

TeamSpeak3
    Able to listen and understand English
    Able to follow raid leader's orders
    Leave your drama at the door.

We will be using a /roll for all loot. If you win something we ask that you pass on additional items. This makes it fair for all people wanting a useful item.

2. Wtb cross-realm raids? :)

Would come on an alt if it were on frostwolf... Good luck!

3. You guys seemed to be a decent pve guild all the way until the ToES 25m I did with you, when you decided that people in the raid do not deserve to kill the 4th boss and you did not want to "carry" them, so you just disbanded the raid. It felt really bad, at least for me, when I did good in that raid.

It's just like I would invite some of you to rated bg we organize with my guild and in middle of bg decided that you guys ain't good pvp players and we all let allys win the bg.
    Just ridiculous.

As long as I really wanted to raid with you guys every now and then just for fun, now I'm just afraid you will make the same decision on some other raid.

I think you guys should stick with guild raids, because people pugging with you may just feel fooled.

4. cleared 4/4 tonight with 5 pugs. Fair loot rules, everyone was satisfied, even recruited one.

Yes it was a mistake that we didn't say before raid that we weren't killing sha. and the reason we didn't kill sha was because we were the only guild on molten to do it on 25 man and we felt it wasn't the right time yet.

Now that people have killed it on 25m , we will kill sha freely.

5. Yeah, we kinda wanted to pull few members out of that group aswell, so we thought sha is going to be motivation for pugs who did well to apply for Milk, when they see that we are capable of fast, clean and right way to clear raid. And some did...