1. Pokemonz revenge!

Hello dear Warmane community!

We present to you a new video that our dear Officer and friend Molestia made.

[YT]Rbs71rd1hVw[/YT]

For more info visite http://pokemonz.shivtr.com/

2. Hello dear Warmane community!

We present to you a new video that our dear Officer and friend Molestia made.

[YT]Rbs71rd1hVw[/YT]

For more info visite http://pokemonz.shivtr.com/
    Gratz Pokemonz! I'm glad that there's another guild that shares their moments through videos. Awesome!

BTW, I fixed the video for you guys XD.

3. We had some troubles with bb codes, didnt worked for us but thx for doing that.

4. We had some troubles with bb codes, didnt worked for us but thx for doing that.
    Anytime :D.

5. omg lmfao the sailor moon part hahaha nicely done guys great vid

6. I love the garrosh part HAHAHAHA!
    Awesome.

7. Wow that was amazing to watch. Really funny and unreal editing @_@

8. Liked the naked gnomes :D the one with the crazy white hair :D

9. Gnomes! Yes! Moar moar! Gnomes !!!!!!! :d

10. Liked the naked gnomes :D the one with the crazy white hair :D
    Even more gnomes for you.
    [YT]NnqJkLE00DI[/YT]

11. Reminds me of neltharion. The only guy I can think of who use to be in that guild is some warrior named Shoveler, who is like a patrol toon, hes lvl 10. He talks about that guild all the time.

12. This video thrumps even those stupid japanese commercials, i think if u ever decide to move to japan u'll have a successful carer as a commercial director. Other then that, gg on killing the city bosses which in the end no1 cares to defend. Peace out.

13. This video thrumps even those stupid japanese commercials, i think if u ever decide to move to japan u'll have a successful carer as a commercial director. Other then that, gg on killing the city bosses which in the end no1 cares to defend. Peace out.
    In the end all pvp videos on youtube have no sense: just using same spells over and over again, who would ever watch that? The point here is to have fun, no matter who we kill or how, if u enjoy, cheers, if not - try smth different, knitting might work for you.

123 Last