1. Is this new forum's look a joke too?

Is this new forum's look a joke too?

2. I mean blue letters o.O Some images on the left and right side but just till the half of the page. It hurts my eyes.

3. Actuallty it's really modern, finished, paid forum theme. You should be happy about these changes.

4. I feel like there was a missed opportunity to replace the font with Comic Sans.

5. All that main page stuff is April fools stuff, don't panic.

6. Best part is;
    Cataclysm update changelog will be released later today, as usual. Kappa

7. All that main page stuff is April fools stuff, don't panic.
    Surely not everything is a joke.

8. V2 was the best of the versions so far. Can't stand this new one.

Also, functionally its hard to use too, such as not being able to click your own name in the upper right to visit your profile. Feel like if they had done a reskin of V2, a clean forum without these lame pictures on the side and neon font, it would have been good.

9. Surely not everything is a joke.
    HAHAHAHA u forgot to say april fools :D
    hahahaha...... hahaha...ha.haa.... uhh wut?
    What is not a joke? The forum theme?

I can't imagine the update being no joke :o I think we would have heard more positive reactions then.

10. Is this new forum's look a joke too?
    Well you know, Malaco does love the colors black and blue! Did you see what the old AT page looked like?

11. Of course it's not a joke. This newer, improved version of the forums in my book gives users a much better experience, and the white background appearing after you've scrolled down pretty much completes what was already a perfect new design. Also, reading dark blue on black background is a lot easier.

12. Is this new forum's look a joke too?
    The forum being a joke is also a joke btw
    Jokeception, mind games xD

123 Last