1. PVP- Which class should I gear up next?

Okay, so my main is an affli lock and I already replaced all my malevolent items so there isn't much to do while waiting for the conquest caps to reset. Because of this i decided to start a new alt but idk which class/spec to choose so I'm gonna ask for people's opinions here :D

It has to have good burst but isn't boring. I tried to play a warr but i don't really enjoy it so it's out of the question. I also enjoyed playing ele shaman before the wipe but I'm out of boosts and I don't feel like starting over with sham :(
    Right now I'm considering boomkin, frost dk, or combat rogue but if anyone has any other suggestions please add them. Thanks!!

2. Has burst and isn't boring !
    Based on that i say go fire mage .. I have war, rouge and fire mage . None can compare to fire mage in terms of being enjoyable . Chaining CC, setting up burst is just Tons of Fun ! Fire actually needs skills and smashing buttons wont get you anywhere ^^

3. Boomkin is bugged as hell atm...id say crogue

4. Based on that i say go fire mage .. I have war, rouge and fire mage . None can compare to fire mage in terms of being enjoyable . Chaining CC, setting up burst is just Tons of Fun ! Fire actually needs skills and smashing buttons wont get you anywhere ^^
    Been playing fire mage, and 100% agree with this poster. One of the most fun classes I have had the opportunity to play.

I'd also recommend shadow priest, but I do believe they have a few bugs limiting them. Nonetheless I know some shadow priests who absolutely wreck people in spite of that.

5. This topic is pointless... Someone like the posts above will tell you to go Mage, cause they like it, and I will tell ya that I played mage and completely hated it, but I love Frost DK and Shadow Priest. Someone else is gonna come and tell ya play Monk, Pala or whatever they enjoy. U can't make a decision like that. Just try for your self and see what works for u. There is no right or wrong class. This is WoW. All classes bring something to the game. Even those lots of ppl tell ya they are boring or weak. What's usually the case is that ppl just don't know that class or find it hard to learn. My point - you need to answer this question on your own.

6. This topic is pointless... Someone like the posts above will tell you to go Mage, cause they like it, and I will tell ya that I played mage and completely hated it, but I love Frost DK and Shadow Priest. Someone else is gonna come and tell ya play Monk, Pala or whatever they enjoy. U can't make a decision like that. Just try for your self and see what works for u. There is no right or wrong class. This is WoW. All classes bring something to the game. Even those lots of ppl tell ya they are boring or weak. What's usually the case is that ppl just don't know that class or find it hard to learn. My point - you need to answer this question on your own.
    I agree with you +1

7. This topic is pointless... Someone like the posts above will tell you to go Mage, cause they like it, and I will tell ya that I played mage and completely hated it, but I love Frost DK and Shadow Priest. Someone else is gonna come and tell ya play Monk, Pala or whatever they enjoy. U can't make a decision like that. Just try for your self and see what works for u. There is no right or wrong class. This is WoW. All classes bring something to the game. Even those lots of ppl tell ya they are boring or weak. What's usually the case is that ppl just don't know that class or find it hard to learn. My point - you need to answer this question on your own.
    Yeah, I ended up trying out all the suggestions here. I actually got my frost dk to 88 before i realized it wasn't really my thing. Now I'm playing fire mage and yeah it's actually pretty fun so I might stick with that lol

8. This topic is pointless... Someone like the posts above will tell you to go Mage, cause they like it, and I will tell ya that I played mage and completely hated it, but I love Frost DK and Shadow Priest. Someone else is gonna come and tell ya play Monk, Pala or whatever they enjoy. U can't make a decision like that. Just try for your self and see what works for u. There is no right or wrong class. This is WoW. All classes bring something to the game. Even those lots of ppl tell ya they are boring or weak. What's usually the case is that ppl just don't know that class or find it hard to learn. My point - you need to answer this question on your own.
    This.

Don't make a Warrior though, they're definitely the hardest class to play.

9. Don't make a Warrior though, they're definitely the hardest class to play.
    agree. it's really hard to choose between using spell reflection to make enemy spellcasters kill themselves, or just bladestorming and killing them anyway. toughest decision ever.