1. June 6, 2015  

Horde camping the PVP vendors in Pandaria.

There are a group of geared horde griefing players in the alliance PVP vendor for the past day and a half, not letting anyone buy gear. They are all decked out in grievous gear too. Why the hell did Blizzard put the pvp vendors way out in the middle of no where instead of Stormwind like they usually do.

2. June 6, 2015  

3. June 6, 2015  

4. June 6, 2015  
    as unfortunate as it is, that is all part of the game. Both sides camp each other except in this example it is lvl 90's camping lvl 90's unlike the lvl 90 alliance that love to camp thrallmar everyday.

5. June 7, 2015  
    That's really not a problem. What is troubling is when the PvP vendors chase players of the opposing faction then get stuck inside of a wall and cannot be accessed by anyone until the server restarts.

6. June 7, 2015  
    i think that was us :)
    good for you...u must have no life.

7. June 7, 2015  
    good for you...u must have no life.
    Said by a person which also plays wow and doesn't know the habits of that other person. Stupidity level: beyond measurable value.

Edited: June 7, 2015

8. June 7, 2015  
    Here we go with accusations. Both Horde and Alliance camp low levels. Both sides do bad things. Get over it. If you don't like it, go play Hello Kitty Online.

9. June 7, 2015  
    Man, I can't believe people actually kill other people on the walls. I just get 4 other hunters, occupy your roof and knock ****ers off the wall. Way more entertaining.

Spoiler: Show
    Also watching people get mad and start tryharding to kill us.

10. June 7, 2015  
    Here we go with accusations. Both Horde and Alliance camp low levels. Both sides do bad things. Get over it. If you don't like it, go play Hello Kitty Online.
    PVP vendors, thats max lvl players only.

11. June 7, 2015  
    <3 Hello Kitty Online

12. June 7, 2015  
    Said by a person which also plays wow and doesn't know the habits of that other person. Stupidity level: beyond measurable value.

[i]
    yep i play wow but i also have a life ..not like some ppl camp something for 3straght hours! i dont know how many hrs they play when they can camp something like that for hours! lol

13. June 7, 2015  
    yep i play wow but i also have a life ..not like some ppl camp something for 3straght hours! i dont know how many hrs they play when they can camp something like that for hours! lol
    Firstly, no1 said 3 hours, secondly this was happening after 7pm server time, thirdly, having no life means ignoring your work, family, friends in order to play the game. People can manage their game time as they want, calling some1 a no lifer because you wouldnt do it that way is plainly stupid. I know all those people, and i know they are all family people, successful at their work or college, none of them is a loser in rl which seeks satisfaction at playing a game to be a internet hero, they all, we all, play it simply for fun and to hang out together. Now hopefully that lil piece of organic matter you call a brain will get this and stop disrespecting some1 because he/she is different then you are.

14. June 7, 2015  
    Firstly, no1 said 3 hours, secondly this was happening after 7pm server time, thirdly, having no life means ignoring your work, family, friends in order to play the game. People can manage their game time as they want, calling some1 a no lifer because you wouldnt do it that way is plainly stupid. I know all those people, and i know they are all family people, successful at their work or college, none of them is a loser in rl which seeks satisfaction at playing a game to be a internet hero, they all, we all, play it simply for fun and to hang out together. Now hopefully that lil piece of organic matter you call a brain will get this and stop disrespecting some1 because he/she is different then you are.
    what a happy family! rofl ok they have a life..but they live behind their PC! xD
    Edited: June 7, 2015

15. June 7, 2015  
    no lifers returned and got raped! rofl

12 Last