1. Since update useless to play arena -.-

On Frostwolf (MOP)

Everyday i look in te bugtracker and i see nothing is confirmed or pending about classes ,since the update u cant que arena..
    Reason :
    Poly buggy disorien spells buggy pet locks buggy sap dont break u can kill him in sap hibernate also.
    I did a neew thread maybe any devs read that maybe they dont know the bugs atm :(

dont hate me for that i want only a answer when i can que arena on warmane at the moment its useless all ppl abuse these bugs ^^
    so its rly annoying

Ty for good work @ warmane

Regrats

2. let me add, the Primal Elementalist talent of shaman grants him the forever-lasting elementals (not just 1 min) in arena.

3. How about you stop playing such a horrible expansion and come play WOTLK :)

4. cuz mop is the best exp. for pvp. but on molten its really bad atm. well unless you play resto shaman or rogue or warrior than u have a sweet time

-> Upvote the Sap Bug, Resto Shaman healing bugs (Earthshield Earthliving) in the bug tracker!!! they fix now according to the player based priority. :D Not whats actually important. So you can help getting stuff fixed.

I.E. if noone upvotes it itll never get fixed =P

Till then you should look for another server (if your only into pvp I guess) till crucial bugs are fixed cuz atm its unplayable indeed.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

5. How about you stop playing such a horrible expansion and come play WOTLK :)
    oh yeah, coz wrath is bug free xD

6. cuz mop is the best exp. for pvp. but on molten its really bad atm. well unless you play resto shaman or rogue or warrior than u have a sweet time

-> Upvote the Sap Bug, Resto Shaman healing bugs (Earthshield Earthliving) in the bug tracker!!! they fix now according to the player based priority. :D Not whats actually important. So you can help getting stuff fixed.

Till then you should look for another server (if your only into pvp I guess) till crucial bugs are fixed cuz atm its unplayable indeed.
    One of the best exp?
    What r u smoking?
    Its one of the worst....

7. cuz mop is the best exp. for pvp. but on molten its really bad atm.
    You're kidding, right? I mean, MoP is by far better than Cata, but not even as close as balanced as WOTLK. Yes, game mechanics are much nicer and everything looks better, but even on retail, certain classes are made OP. If they didn't do that and actually balanced PVP as close as they did on WOTLK, it would be definitely the best extension, but this way WOTLK is stil No1.

Upvote the Sap Bug, Resto Shaman healing bugs (Earthshield Earthliving) in the bug tracker!!! they fix now according to the player based priority. :D Not whats actually important. So you can help getting stuff fixed.

You're kidding again? Right? Have u seen the bugtracker?

Most of the "Fixed" or "Pending" things are just stupid NPCs, or some quests. Well... things marked as "Other" and things that just have a vote or two. It was just nice story to keep the community under another false hope they would actually fix things that matter, cause very few high voted issues are being fixed.

I think a fact that even after so many months, most of the things are completely broken, and a fact that now they actually hiring new developers says a lot. Just read between the line and u'll get the picture.

8. You're kidding, right? I mean, MoP is by far better than Cata, but not even as close as balanced as WOTLK. Yes, game mechanics are much nicer and everything looks better, but even on retail, certain classes are made OP. If they didn't do that and actually balanced PVP as close as they did on WOTLK, it would be definitely the best extension, but this way WOTLK is stil No1.

Most of the "Fixed" or "Pending" things are just stupid NPCs, or some quests. Well... things marked as "Other" and things that just have a vote or two. It was just nice story to keep the community under another false hope they would actually fix things that matter, cause very few high voted issues are being fixed.

I think a fact that even after so many months, most of the things are completely broken, and a fact that now they actually hiring new developers says a lot. Just read between the line and u'll get the picture.
    Wotlk is balanced compared to MoP ? Or even balanced at all ? Lets take 2s for example the amount of healer + dps matchups ending in draw is laughable.Not to mention Lolmournes being usable in arena and all other heroic pvE gear that is boosting user's damage to such extent that it allows people to oneshot you in 1 cc.And you call that balance ? At least in MoP everyone uses pvp ONLY gear and has access to it.

9. They not fixing anything based on votes .. stop lying to yourself
    Check bugtracker .. top 3 voted since the release of new bugtracker .. shado-pan, stampeded and deep wounds still not fixed

10. They not fixing anything based on votes .. stop lying to yourself
    Check bugtracker .. top 3 voted since the release of new bugtracker .. shado-pan, stampeded and deep wounds still not fixed
    shadopan is actually fixed like 4 days ago

11. cuz mop is the best exp. for pvp. but on molten its really bad atm. well unless you play resto shaman or rogue or warrior than u have a sweet time

Rogue warrior or shaman ( where the **** you found shaman ).
    Yes it is sweet to play with rogue, when you come in arena and every person stand near wall with back on it, it awesom i love it, it is so sweet and lets say ˝fixed˝ blind sometimes brake for nothing , shadowclock is awesome also it almoust work and 1 more thing that i like is when some1 sneezes in arena rogue lose stealth it is so sweet :D (Than we gouge,HoT, not sure if sinuglary vein work at all,glyph of hemorrhage and lets stop with combat rogue is broken so hard and it is sweet )
    Lots of people play wars from start so there is lot of wars in arena but there are not even close bugged like before, fdk are pretty good now and druids also, than you have warlocks or hunters.
    But resto shamans are 1 of the worst healers at this moment here on mop holy priest is worst than shamans, so i dont see why would they have ˝sweet time˝
    Learn to play enjoy in game and you will have ˝sweet˝ time.

12. Wotlk is balanced compared to MoP ? Or even balanced at all ? Lets take 2s for example the amount of healer + dps matchups ending in draw is laughable.Not to mention Lolmournes being usable in arena and all other heroic pvE gear that is boosting user's damage to such extent that it allows people to oneshot you in 1 cc.And you call that balance ? At least in MoP everyone uses pvp ONLY gear and has access to it.
    U may have the point up to a certain level. Those inputs are more or less correct, but if u had 2 equally geared players, skill was all that mattered. Of course, there was anti-class for everyone, but mistakes were much more punishable. Even if you played with let's call it "superior class", if you made a mistake, u would lose.

Here, if u play warrior, u can text your GF on the phone, and still win a duel. And on WOTLK, all classes were valuable, here some of them are joke comparing to others. Seriously. That's the only part I hate about MoP. Why, just why they had to make some classes so OP, and others quite opposite.

If the classes were more balanced, I would agree that Mop is better, cause game-play really is better here. And it's even harder to play, so much more procs, stuns CDs and things to track. CCs flying everywhere, what to trinket, what not to trinket, when to burst, when to defend. It's actually more advanced and way more fun, I agree. But there's that thing again that certain classes require almost no skill to play.

Ok, forget about warriors, let's take hunter for example - Class that even mentally challenged ppl could play and be top DPS. Or locks that can fear u infinitely and crit over 400k. Is that balance?

Shadow priest was probably the strongest class in the past, I would rarely lose a duel on it. Here it's almost non-playable. In BGs and 5s it's still good, but only if u don't put a pressure on it. In duel, u can only hope other one is noob cause every class can bit it. Is that balance?

Or maybe Paladin? If u burst the right way (and I've seen 80% of ppl don't), u can pull out amazing damage - AMAZING DMG!!! But once wings are down, your best option is to hide for next 2 and a half minutes cause u can only tickle a warrior, DK or Feral. Cmon. What balance are we talking about?

13. Rsham + Alock with Shivvara?
    or to mention Dlock and Rogue? if u trinket something you are dead coz 14 sec Mesmerize = free forgue to burst + chaos bolts = insta death,and that sap rofl.
    Mesmerize last 14 sec and it's unbreakable,cd 30 sec. in 1 min arena you are half of the time stucked only in Mesmorize,nice right?

I think there should be a rollback to the update,or they should not give titles again this season,ful of lock and rshams,it's just ******ed,they got their ratings so much boosted that i am saying again

-Rollback to the update and fix those "new bugs"
    -Another Season without titles etc.
    -Making a 1 months or 2 month pause after Grievous season(without rewards)andfocus on fixing the bugs.Making sure all gamebreaking bug works as intended before introducing Prideful season 5.4.7 as it is resiliance cap get balanced aswell.

There is plenty locks that laughed in my face and admiting they will hit 2.7k only beacause Shivvara ,they usually say this in context "Warlock n1 warmane ez 2.4k,l2p,Shivvara >Warmane" - if those guys get titles,i am sure you will loose majority of the population in this community again.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

14. You're kidding, right? I mean, MoP is by far better than Cata, but not even as close as balanced as WOTLK. Yes, game mechanics are much nicer and everything looks better, but even on retail, certain classes are made OP. If they didn't do that and actually balanced PVP as close as they did on WOTLK, it would be definitely the best extension, but this way WOTLK is stil No1.

''Most of the "Fixed" or "Pending" things are just stupid NPCs, or some quests. Well... things marked as "Other" and things that just have a vote or two. It was just nice story to keep the community under another false hope they would actually fix things that matter, cause very few high voted issues are being fixed.''

true

15. wotlk pvp>mop pvp? u think dropping someone to 20% hp in one swing and casting one heal to bring him back to 100% is good?come on, 3s in wotlk where like a timed bomb, the first to burst wins, hunters going oom (lol), warriors being rage starved all the time and spamming abilities hoping for some rage, tl;dr it was ****..cata's mechanics and ideas were good but some classes lacked power (war/Rdudu) in mop though, anyone can play anything let's face it, it's true but it doesn't make the game bad or full of "nabs" cuz; if everyone can play a warrior the skill-cap will be even higher, a warrior have to do even more to out-done the others. everyone has his own preferences, Respect That.

123 ... Last