1. ''Since the MoP is the most balanced at this stage'' Am i suppose to laugh out loud of how stupid that statement sounds like? Do you know how many bugs that affect classes positive/negative which makes classes underpowerd and overpowerd which creates inbalance and class flavor? Look at the amount of warriors for example! They only play that class cause it's the flavored class of bugs at the moment....

''anwyas t70% of the server are PvP oriented players.'', ''If you want PvE take a brea and go WoD,then come back when they realese SoO etc.'' Yeah right and you just made that up didn't you? To be honest i think pvp players make both PVE and PVP to be honest to not be bored and have some variation to be honest so to say that the only thing that people care about is PVP is wrong. PvE i would say is the most important aspect of the whole game since after all. There is no good reason to do PVP after you are geared unless you are an actual PVP guild who enjoys premades and what not but yeah... After the 4 bgs or so we have it becomes boring and arenas is just get gear get out... Who cares about the raiting at all? Classes are so broken + so many exploits and bugs you can use at your advantage so... I think class balance should be first and fixing the most important bugs and then Pve/PvP content but i wouldn't wanna say i am the one who decides that. It's just my opinion. A lot of PvE players care also about their content :)
    You missunderstood,i am didn't said warmane Pvp is most balanced at this stage,The 5.4.7/8 was most balanced stage/patch on retail,due to few changes ,earlier change of battlefatigue and resiliance changes as they launched Prideful gear.

2. OMG... Who gives a **** about Arena rating and titles. Seriously!!!

LAG IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM, and than those server crashes. We should all be concerned aboyt that, not over possibility someone will use a bug to get Gladiator title - BIG DEAL!!!

Of course that Lock and Rogue bugs are game braking, but u never cried for warriors, and they've been OP since beginning. First Blizzard made them OP, than Molten 5x more. U didn't qq than that there are noob warriors (and there are many) with 2.5+ rating, cause it was in your favor, so you wrote to us L2P. Now, when something fires back to you, now u cry more than anyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I want that bug fixed just as you, but that bug is same importance as many other game braking talents and spells, and there are tons of them. None should be neglected. Warriors are still OP way to much, the only difference is that now they are not the only one.

We all want the same - all class bugs to be fixed, but WE REALLY NEED LAG ISSUE SORTED OUT FIRST. That should be urgent, cause this is just disaster what we have right now.
    Firstly, I don't cry about classes,I just don't want they get titles,same like last season when Second wind got bugged.Secondly warriors are not so bugged anymore .It's not Deepwounds that makes warrior overpowered,It's proc (trinkets,self class stat proc scaling) issue that makes all classes do more damage then they should,despite resiliance that other players has.

3. Priest healer got a unusual change in the term how much damage they absorb by skill Power Word: Shield.Even though i was hiting the priest like 10 seconds i couldnt break his shield,eventually i poped the burst i had in order to break his shield but with no succes,he was still full hped with the shield on.It was insane.On priests i usually deal like 300-500k damage while bursting,and yet i didnt suceed to tkae his overall HPs for a single health point.Idk waht was that,I see everyone is running Priests in arena,while few days ago they were quite few and almost unviable.They might broked the Power word-shield same like they did with the other "famous" bugs. Or I met few too pro r1 priests in row indeed?
    Edited: June 12, 2015

4. Firstly, I don't cry about classes,I just don't want they get titles,same like last season when Second wind got bugged.Secondly warriors are not so bugged anymore .It's not Deepwounds that makes warrior overpowered,It's proc (trinkets,self class stat proc scaling) issue that makes all classes do more damage then they should,despite resiliance that other players has.
    Atm rogues benefit the most from wrong scaling, but also some classes dont have scaling broken, yesterday I got killed by a rogue in arenas before he even came out of stealth, and I used defensives which include me being immune to his attacks, so, thats like 15-20 seconds without braking stealth where he has huge damage inscreases, now how am I supposed to counter that, it honestly is sad, and like the guy stated, not worth to play arenas but for weekly cap, because certain classes go high because of their OP bugs while the rest can just sit till up to 2k.

5. Atm rogues benefit the most from wrong scaling, but also some classes dont have scaling broken, yesterday I got killed by a rogue in arenas before he even came out of stealth, and I used defensives which include me being immune to his attacks, so, thats like 15-20 seconds without braking stealth where he has huge damage inscreases, now how am I supposed to counter that, it honestly is sad, and like the guy stated, not worth to play arenas but for weekly cap, because certain classes go high because of their OP bugs while the rest can just sit till up to 2k.
    yeah that's why no titles until they fix all those bugs,uncluding proc/buff stack overscale,food and drink in arena,the delays and the freezes.

6. Rogues are OP ahahaha
    Pls guys give me number of yours drug dealer i see have some fine staff :D

7. yeah that's why no titles until they fix all those bugs,uncluding proc/buff stack overscale,food and drink in arena,the delays and the freezes.
    NEW META!
    Since today warrior deeps wounds stacks on enemys..
    Example-2 warriors use thundreclap and both apply DW on u......

8. Rogues are OP ahahaha
    Pls guys give me number of yours drug dealer i see have some fine staff :D
    U probably didnt got raped by a rogue with 2 pve trinkets in bg or arena .. im resto druid full griev and they 3 shot me eviscerate 250k is that normal .. i even used barkskin but w/e is that crap even working ?
    Edited: June 12, 2015

9. NEW META!
    Since today warrior deeps wounds stacks on enemys..
    Example-2 warriors use thundreclap and both apply DW on u......
    And it shouldn't happen? so if one warlock dots you,the other dots from lock won't apply to you? Are you serious doe? :D

10. And it shouldn't happen? so if one warlock dots you,the other dots from lock won't apply to you? Are you serious doe? :D
    U got me wrong.
    Example-
    15k crit x2= 2 dw dots on u with 15k tick
    NEW META 15kx2=30k ticks from each dw x2

First ... 345