1. Mhm.. I just found it ironic that the guy who made this thread, is calling other posts cancerous..

Also, I'm pretty sure you lost opinion privileges after this happened:
    Spoiler: Show

you see? you stand no chance against The Wolf Pack without <Incested> premades carrying you.

Stay farmed, nib.
    That looks like a 10-man premade vs 2 players (as per usual with you guys) that ended with 1-1, and the only reason your double premade "won" is because you capped the flag last, which in the event of a draw (which is what this is, a draw) is what counts towards the "win" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also funny that you call that farming since those two pallies have almost as much damage done as the rest of the clicker-army, so if anyone is farming anyone here it ain't the <Puppy Patrol> ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

2. That looks like a 10-man premade vs 2 players (as per usual with you guys) that ended with 1-1, and the only reason your double premade "won" is because you capped the flag last, which in the event of a draw (which is what this is, a draw) is what counts towards the "win" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also funny that you call that farming since those two pallies have almost as much damage done as the rest of the clicker-army, so if anyone is farming anyone here it ain't the <Puppy Patrol> ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    hahaha lold

3. That looks like a 10-man premade vs 2 players (as per usual with you guys) that ended with 1-1
    Actually it was a Devils Death Squad premade and if you looked closely at alliance players you'll notice that that 70% of them are from DDS. We did win the BG so the score doesn't really matter.
    These two pallies did much damage only cause they were too busy chasing down greenies and smashing their 2 holy buttons without paying attention to flag carriers. Apparently, I wasn't even in that BG but If I were, I assure you Luminy wouldn't have a chance to leave the graveyard alive.

4. ayy lmao clickers trash talking again, come back when you can use a keyboard :^)

5. Keep clicking there bro..
    ayy lmao clickers trash talking again, come back when you can use a keyboard :^)
    Did you guys just call me a clicker?
    I'm currently using 42 binds so that didn't make sense at all.

6. yo nice ss on your friends acc buddy

7. That looks like a 10-man premade vs 2 players (as per usual with you guys) that ended with 1-1, and the only reason your double premade "won" is because you capped the flag last, which in the event of a draw (which is what this is, a draw) is what counts towards the "win" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. 4 man premade (tdot xibalba arbitrator and Laststand) Laststand was in full PvE gear
    2. 4 man ally premade (world spawns luminy snacky lelpoo)

3. 2 palas combined 11 mil dmg and they still lose lol.

4. Last cap wins I could care regardless if it's 1 - 1. Maybe the palas should have stopped doing pvp in the mid (like noobs)

5. Arcane is scared to fight "clicker"

6. Delenis is bad for avoiding 1 v 1 with medan

7. A 15 man multiboxer can easily beat a 25 man devils death squad raid

8. Beat 2.2k+ marksman hunters and 2.4k+ rogues so your opinion on "clicker" dosent mean anything

9. You are a hater

8. Actually it was a Devils Death Squad premade and if you looked closely at alliance players you'll notice that that 70% of them are from DDS. We did win the BG so the score doesn't really matter.
    If you look more closely you will notice that from DDS were only me and Snacky.

These two pallies did much damage only cause they were too busy chasing down greenies and smashing their 2 holy buttons without paying attention to flag
    Yeah, so busy, that I had time to return only 5 flags. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn't look so much of an achievement to barely manage 2 DDS members as 10/10 <Puppy Patrol>. Also, spamming spit on everyone you see in BG's say a lot about you.

P.S Talk ****, get hit
    Edited: June 23, 2015

9. 5. Arcane is scared to fight "clicker"
    Its almost like hunters can legit act like ******s and afk for half the duel and beat an arcane mage with legit 0 effort, its not too hard to understand that certain classes are supposed to beat other classes unless theyre ******ed, for example my class (rogue) should be able to beat every class except hunters and mages. Oh wait i 1v1d you, i forgot about that one.

10. I only spam /spit specifically at you arcane and delenis (or anyone I don't generally like)

And please prove this was a 10/10. You are only saying that to make yourself look better so stop with the BS

11. yo nice ss on your friends acc buddy
    Are you stupid or something? My point was to show that Tdot (my guild leader) wrecked the guy who claimed he could beat us on his own.
    when I just solo queued into their premade in twin peaks and they couldnt't even cap one flag or kill our FC

He joined a PvP guild, did a preamde with them and still failed to beat us. what a pity.

@Gentik why don't you duel me and prove yourself? You mentioned you could beat any class expect mages/hunters so you shouldn't have much trouble beating a blood dk.

12. Are you stupid or something? My point was to show that Tdot (my guild leader) wrecked the guy who claimed he could beat us on his own.

He joined a PvP guild, did a preamde with them and still failed to beat us. what a pity.

@Gentik why don't you duel me and prove yourself? You mentioned you could beat any class expect mages/hunters so you shouldn't have much trouble beating a blood dk.
    tbh i was forgetting blood dks because i didnt realize any of you were actually ******ed enough to play that outside of tryharding bgs which you plebs seem to love.

Blood dks are a bit 50/50 imo it can be done as a rogue but its a massive pain in the *** and involves a lot of kiting, its really not something i enjoy having to deal with. Though openly admitting you play a blood dk takes balls ill give you that, most people are afraid to look ******ed :^)

13. Are you stupid or something? My point was to show that Tdot (my guild leader) wrecked the guy who claimed he could beat us on his own.

As sub he'll probably lose, but look out if he plays assassination

14. My point was to show that Tdot (my guild leader) wrecked the guy who claimed he could beat us on his own.
    Draw bg with 11:12 ratio, such wreck. Seriously tho, in which universe I said ''I can solo beat 10/10 <Puppy Patrol> premade''?

1. 4 man premade (tdot xibalba arbitrator and Laststand) Laststand was in full PvE gear
    2. 4 man ally premade (world spawns luminy snacky lelpoo)

3. 2 palas combined 11 mil dmg and they still lose lol.

4. Last cap wins I could care regardless if it's 1 - 1. Maybe the palas should have stopped doing pvp in the mid (like noobs)

5. Arcane is scared to fight "clicker"

6. Delenis is bad for avoiding 1 v 1 with medan

7. A 15 man multiboxer can easily beat a 25 man devils death squad raid

8. Beat 2.2k+ marksman hunters and 2.4k+ rogues so your opinion on "clicker" dosent mean anything

9. You are a hater
    I won't even comment on this

First 123412 ... Last