1. Which faction wins more battlegrounds?

I want to join a PvP guild to do battlegrounds with, but I can't decide which faction have stronger PvP guilds for that. Any suggestions?

2. I want to join a PvP guild to do battlegrounds with, but I can't decide which faction have stronger PvP guilds for that. Any suggestions?
    If you plan on doing premades, then pick up the faction you prefer, since both horde and alliance have good pvp guilds.

If you plan on doing solo queues, join alliance. You might get longer que times since horde is a minority, but at least you'll have more chances to win, since most of the time alliance starts with a fuller or more geared team. This is how horde AV looks like all the time:
    Spoiler: Show

3. if you join ally, infected is a good pvp guild, however unless you have decent gear you probably won't be joining anytime soon.

if you join horde you have more options of guilds that will generally accept you regardless of your gear, such as the top villains, hells angels, union, vae victis, and a few more i can't think of.

There are probably more on ally, but I don't play on ally so I can't run a bunch of names off for it.

4. I want to join a PvP guild to do battlegrounds with, but I can't decide which faction have stronger PvP guilds for that. Any suggestions?
    As you are want to join a guild and do Bg's i guess its premades you think about. then it does not matter what faction you join. both ahve good pvp guilds

And if you are in a premade you WILL win no matter what faction you are playing. only time you might have to actually fight is if meeting another premade. but also that is same for both factions

So faction does not matter at all. just pick a race you like and go.

5. If you go ally infected is the prefered guild, I'd put devils death squad at #2 . As for horde there's no better horde guild than top villains ;)

6. As metalnuts and conqr stated if you're going in a premade, then you don't have to worry about losing. But when it comes to solo queuing anything could happen. Keep in mind that there's always several BGs going on at the same time so luck could be a factor here. You might join a full geared preamde or some random newbies. It also depends on what time you play on. When I'm solo queuing I could go on a winning streak or just keep losing...

If you plan on doing solo queues, join alliance. You might get longer que times since horde is a minority, but at least you'll have more chances to win, since most of the time alliance starts with a fuller or more geared team.
    On the contrary, alliance does not win that much unless it's an Infected premade since alliance pug teams are TERRIBLE and many alliance players have admitted it.
    This is how horde AV looks like all the time:
    From my experience I can say that's not very accurate. I remember last time I did an AV, it ended up with horde early dominating and most alliance players ragequitting. Once again, it depends on what time you play on.
    As for horde there's no better horde guild than top villains ;)
    +1
    Edited: June 12, 2015

7. Funny how you say that top villains is best horde PvP guild when I just solo queued into their premade in twin peaks and they couldnt't even cap one flag or kill our FC who was 97k dk. Also they looked pretty clueless about whats going on. So no, thanks. :)

P.S. Someone should recruit that DK, he doesn't have gear, but he knows, what he is doing.

8. I want to join a PvP guild to do battlegrounds with, but I can't decide which faction have stronger PvP guilds for that. Any suggestions?
    such troll

on a side note villains suck, bunch of backpaddlers/clickers only good in group of 10

9. Funny how you say that top villains is best horde PvP guild when I just solo queued into their premade in twin peaks and they couldnt't even cap one flag or kill our FC who was 97k dk. Also they looked pretty clueless about whats going on. So no, thanks. :)
    I also have similar experiences from when I still mostly solo queued, had an entirely random group and came across Top Villains (Tdotsavage and all), yet we won.

As for you Retgod, go for whichever you prefer. My opinion is stay Alliance as you already are, join Infected, Devils Death Squad, Solstice (no one ever mentions us wtf) or such, there should be plenty to choose from.

10. Alliance win most of times. End of line.

11. Funny how you say that top villains is best horde PvP guild when I just solo queued into their premade in twin peaks and they couldnt't even cap one flag or kill our FC who was 97k dk. Also they looked pretty clueless about whats going on. So no, thanks. :)

P.S. Someone should recruit that DK, he doesn't have gear, but he knows, what he is doing.
    It's also pretty funny how you post a screenshot about beating a low geared premade and talk like it's our whole guild. I wasn't in that BG but I can tell that Guacho and Rawrz were the only decently geared ones.

I also have similar experiences from when I still mostly solo queued, had an entirely random group and came across Top Villains (Tdotsavage and all), yet we won.
    Did we ever say we're unbeatable? I'm pretty sure all Tdot said was that top villains is the best PvP guild on HORDE side (which is clearly a fact).

Before I joined this guild I remember being able to carry my whole group against Infected premades when I was solo queuing. And as a matter of fact, me and Tdot two man army'd a full geared Devils Death Squad premade earlier. So actually nothing is unbeatable.

such troll

on a side note villains suck, bunch of backpaddlers/clickers only good in group of 10
    On a side note, you really need some grammar improvements.

I'll have to admit we're only "good" in group of 10, but well, we also compete against groups of 10 (or more) so that didn't make much sense.

And regarding the "bunch of backpaddlers/clickers" part if you looked closely at my bars you'll notice that ALL my abilities are bound and the "S" key is already bound for Pestilence, so I can't back backpedal even if I want to.

12. Since when Blood DK need binds? Just keep deathstrike on 1 and you will be gucci.
    P.S Do I really see blood DK talking about skill? Is dis reel laif?

13. Did we ever say we're unbeatable? I'm pretty sure all Tdot said was that top villains is the best PvP guild on HORDE side (which is clearly a fact)..
    Did I ever say that someone of you claimed you guys are unbeatable? No. There's no such thing anyway. Peace. :l

14. Since when Blood DK need binds? Just keep deathstrike on 1 and you will be gucci.
    ^ This is so true xD

15. I also have similar experiences from when I still mostly solo queued, had an entirely random group and came across Top Villains (Tdotsavage and all), yet we won.

As for you Retgod, go for whichever you prefer. My opinion is stay Alliance as you already are, join Infected, Devils Death Squad, Solstice (no one ever mentions us wtf) or such, there should be plenty to choose from.
    I don't see how they could be considered good anyway when they have Tdot in there.

123 ... Last