1. [ASK] About Morpher

guys, do you have a working morpher programs like "Just A Morpher" or "Tmorph" or anything else? i already searched in the internet and only found for parch 5.4.8 and up. maybe anyone here have a working morpher for our patch 5.4.2? thanks anyway, because i prefer morpher rather than edit the .MPQ

2. Is t-morph even allowed here? I know its bannable on retail

3. I have one that works. Which I can share with you. I remember a thread being in MoP subforum about it.

Here is a link to where I uploaded it a 2nd time. Sadly couldn't remember where I uploaded the first time.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...58769286626191

4. Tmorph is not bannable on Retail.

5. Tmorph is not bannable on Retail.
    Actually it is. People have been banned for using it.

6. Actually it is. People have been banned for using it.
    any mod can confirm if its bannble here?, wanna try it

7. I have one that works. Which I can share with you. I remember a thread being in MoP subforum about it.

Here is a link to where I uploaded it a 2nd time. Sadly couldn't remember where I uploaded the first time.

thank you so much sir, you saved me! it works

8. Tmorph was banable before they changed it so that you could only morph yourself and your items and spells. and not morph random stuff into giant onyxias making it very easy to farm eggs for some rep stuff.
    very long time ago tmorph was banable.

9. any mod can confirm if its bannble here?, wanna try it
    Not here lol, at retail it was.

10. So does any1 got the morpher for patch 5.4.2 but 32 bit !?

11. I have one that works. Which I can share with you. I remember a thread being in MoP subforum about it.

It's not working for me when i run it it says its not a valid Win32 application :r

12. It's not working for me when i run it it says its not a valid Win32 application :r
    Having the same problem...

13. Works for me... just where can i find the commands for it?

14. those who have a problem about Just A Morpher try to install .NET Framework from 2.0 until 4.5 or you can try to install Visual C++ 2012/2010/2008/2005

and this program only works for Wow.exe 32bit, if you use 64bit OS you can still use this Morpher just use wow.exe 32bit

you can find the command for this morpher on google there's a lot of command you can find on the internet. i personally use this to morph my item or race. i think morph mounts is a little bit buggy, it won't stick and suddenly revert back to normal

if anyone in here have a working Tmorph for our patch would you please share with us? because i already searched it on the internet but none of them work, so many fake link and program that leads you to a virus things. thanks! cheers
    Edited: September 13, 2015

12 Last