1. How is going rogue on PvE at this moment

I used to play sub rogue when HAT was bugged and i was pulling 170k-200k dps on ToES 25 even made 300k dps when we were 40 man raiding Ironforge's boss. Got a little bored and wanted to try something other on MoP and made druid then hunter and so on. Now I decided to play my rogue again and I am pleasured very much on PvP with it's nice burst but I like playing PvE too and last night with guildies and some pugs we went on MSV 10hc I was sub again, but with 507 ilvl i made 75-80k dps... which is 1st of all awful for this ilvl and 2nd far far away since the time when HAT was bugged. Anyway I just wanted to discuss with you guys, how to maximize the DPS on raids, what spec is the best for raiding and so on. It would be nice if anyone even post some recent screenshot with dps meter on some raid. Thanks.

PS: Here is recount from last ToES raid when HAT was still bugged:

Here is recount from Ironforge's boss:

2. Hayder, first of all thanks for your response, cuz many saw the thread but nobody gave any opinion. I want to ask you is this recount showing 400k dps? Is this single target dps? As far as I see it is combat spec, can you throw some clues about it because I just rolled on combat but it's still unknown for me. :)

ps: What weapons are you using atm?
    Edited: June 28, 2015

3. Yeah I know that, people at forums are so shy to reply.. :D

It's for Jin'Rokh and yes, single target.

I have Kura-Kura from Councils as MH and Griev sword OH.

4. Grevious weapon 1.80 or 2.60 speed? Also what is your ilvl? :)

5. Your dps is very nice although there are some major negative bugs in combat spec, as I saw in bugtracker Main Gauche does not proc from abilites and Combat Potency does not proc from off hand which nerf our class too much atm. As I made some dungeons and LFR yesterday I noticed that there is "energy starving" unlike other 5.4 combat rogues I watched to learn some rotation and other priorities.

6. well rogue is a general term and then you have two people talking about two different specs. i main combat rogue and sure the damage is decent but some of the basic mechanics of the spec is broken making it rather sluggish and unpleasant to play. combat shouldn't be energy starved especially at these ilvls where your main gauche should be proccing a ton.

tldr: rogue does good damage but the broken mechanics make it less fun for people who enjoy the playstyle.

7. I confirm that it is really energy starving because when I am on encounter with regular rotation without any burst, I barely have CPs for eviscerate, because of slow enery regen and known broken mechanics I have to either refresh Rupture or SnD...

PS: Btw what is better - lower ilvl 2.60 wep or 522 ilvl wep but 1.80 dagger? - For combat spec ofc.
    Edited: June 29, 2015

8. July 2, 2015  
    I just got 522 weapon 2.60 speed Axe(Kura,Kura) from ToT and I am wondering is it better for OH weapon than grevious dagger for sub spec? Any opinions please.

9. July 4, 2015  
    well for sub its usually dag mh/oh and combat slow mh/oh? i know it changed in mop but that is what i got from it for mop, that OH speed didnt really matter anymore? correct if wrong...

10. July 8, 2015  
    well for sub its usually dag mh/oh and combat slow mh/oh? i know it changed in mop but that is what i got from it for mop, that OH speed didnt really matter anymore? correct if wrong...
    Well mate, I've run some tests on the Training Dummy and I noticed that with slow OH I hit more Eviscerate damage(without any buffs and procs) than dagger OH. That's plus with slow OH, but the negative is that deadly poison have a bit lower applications because of slower speed=less procs. But for example on 25 man raid with HAT(Honor Among Thieves) talent which is fixed now, but also have fast stack CP while in combat, and the mastery stacking which increase finishing moves damage + upgrade the axe to 530 ilvl, I think that for that moment Axe(2.60) might be the better choice, also with SnD up and raid buffs it's speed is downed from 2.60 to like 1.30 and maybe even less, because SnD also benefit from mastery. I would like to hear your and even other people's opinion too, because I am sure that discussing this will lead to solution what OH is better for raiding, because the sub for now is the only viable spec for PvE(Assasination, dont have good dps for me, and Combat is really really broken at this state of server).

11. Im really wondering too, about what is the best spec right now for rogue. Im not fully geared, my main is sub and on 25 man i can pull up to 300k dps, but i've seen some assa rogues doing good dps as well, I have mastered the energy consumption and even so, i starve energy (im at 18% haste atm) which should be more than find with SnD up + raid buffs.
    But anyways, i still wonder if i should keep playing sub or switch to combat or assasination.... specially after watching those 400k on jin from hayder, tho he is full gear, i still think you need some lvl of skill to pull that much dmg.

12. I am actually trying sub with my 522 axe OH, i need to get on and raid but i have been busy :P any other thoughts on this guys? ^^
    Edited: July 18, 2015 Reason: sp