1. July 9, 2015  

Melee classes always low damage done in battlegrounds??

Is this usual? Its all Fire mages and Hunters leading dmg done by a HUGE margin. Balance and Ele sham doing well too. Played 50 games this week and the only melee I saw doing well was rogues.

Wtf I thought warriors/DKs were OP, all I see is them siting in roots.

2. July 9, 2015  
    Caster always deal more dmg compared to melee. It's an MMO rules.

3. July 9, 2015  
    because this game is pve-based (yes ppl like to fight brainless bosses) so they balance the dmg according to pve. Casters can kite around to avoid dmg while melee has to stay in melee range to deal dmg ,thus easier to die. So even if the dmg is "balanced", casters can always pull out dmg from distance.

4. July 9, 2015  
    Honestly as a ret I was most of the time 1st in dmg done, only a lock which was left to free cast or a hunter could top me whenever i went bananas and just pvped instead of doing objectives.

5. July 9, 2015  
    because this game is pve-based (yes ppl like to fight brainless bosses) so they balance the dmg according to pve. Casters can kite around to avoid dmg while melee has to stay in melee range to deal dmg ,thus easier to die. So even if the dmg is "balanced", casters can always pull out dmg from distance.
    I never understood the point of kill brainless bosses in this game :D
    PvP for ever.

6. July 9, 2015  
    Me and other warriors from my guild always top damage, sometimes someone else gets in between...i cant stop a full geared aff lock from spreading his aids to all enemies :D