1. SOLO QUE, HENSE MORE 3s QUES.

Add solo Q, help mention and get it brought up more in every discussion there is. #Whiteobama

2. I would like some solo q action as well. Not an AT player, but I've always wanted to try 3's but people look for others with rating achievement an you can't get that unless you do 3's and you can't do 3's since you don't have achievement. We need something to get some practice in, hell, I'd solo q 2's 3's and 5's as well. And if your goal is to stay true to a blizz-like experience you might as well drop that ideology for Warsong and instead, try to make it a much better pvp only server by adding things that blizzard would not do to enhance the pvp game play. #Whiteobama

3. I would personally pay for soloq to be added like the majority of time i spend on the server is standing in elywyn waiting for ques or finding new partners

4. I would pay for soloq as well. If you are listening Devs, set up some kind of donation goal for soloq, people will donate enough for it.

Soloq was so fun on AT Cata, you didn't have to waste time on finding the right partners or anything, just log on and join soloq and get fun games. It matched you up with people of the same mmr as well, wish Blizzard implemented it on live.

5. Same here, i would also pay for soloq

6. They will not add this feature in the near future... I think. At the moment they do not really care about this realm. Since the merge i am checking almost every day the forum, devlog, news becouse i hope some good thing will happen to warsong. But nothing... :D Unfortunately i see only less and less people playing on warsong... :D I realized that i have to move on this thing and stopped playing on warmane(I like only cata PvP) So i moved somewhere else like a lot of other AT/molten players did.. Maybe i will come back if they make Warsong also an enjoyable realm like Blackrock, if it will not be totally dead until the upgrades :)
    By the way i give my best wishes for the warmane crew. Nothing offense but at the moment it is not worth to play on Warsong in my opinion, you can just hope and hope that one day... :)
    Sidike.

7. They will not add this feature in the near future... I think. At the moment they do not really care about this realm. Since the merge i am checking almost every day the forum, devlog, news becouse i hope some good thing will happen to warsong. But nothing... :D Unfortunately i see only less and less people playing on warsong... :D I realized that i have to move on this thing and stopped playing on warmane(I like only cata PvP) So i moved somewhere else like a lot of other AT/molten players did.. Maybe i will come back if they make Warsong also an enjoyable realm like Blackrock, if it will not be totally dead until the upgrades :)
    By the way i give my best wishes for the warmane crew. Nothing offense but at the moment it is not worth to play on Warsong in my opinion, you can just hope and hope that one day... :)
    Sidike.
    So wrong. A million times they have said, they have not forgot about Warsong. They are perfecting Blackrock then will be moving their works to here. These threads are just a slight nudge to them adding damn solo queue to keep us all happy and quiet while they carry on with Blackrock.

8. So what was wrong in my previous message? I do not get it. I know they have said it. I just think that it will take a lot of time until they will be able to dead with Warsong. I did not hurry or harass them in my opinion.

9. Soloq please. I'm waiting for them to implement soloq before I play.