1. <FATALITY> is far to be as good as DDS/Infected/Criminals Club.

1. It starts by the requirements: I mean, looks like everyone can join Fatality, they have no requirements, or if they have is probably something like 390 iLvL.
    2. Their GL is hated by a lot of people.
    3. Everytime they lose, they use excuses instead of learning with the defeat.
    4. Everything they do is 10m premade Normal Bgs 24/7.
    Etc Etc....
    1. 390+ and duel to get in we see how you perform 1st
    2. I am hated by alliance and try hard arena people
    3. What excuses? I'm still winning 75% of my BGs against a dominate pvp faction. You can say oh I win 90% but you are on alliance playing with much better players while horde generally has a smaller pvp community.
    4. We do daily premades / double premades / world pvp / pvp events / DS 10 / rated bgs

Now that that's cleared why do ally need 2-3 guilds to take us out of TB? Why do ally need to exploit to wipe our groups in SW? Why do ally need to spy on my guild for? Why can't ally play fair with a guild run in RBGS? It's quite obvious that alone DDS and criminals would never be able to match our strength and numbers in world pvp alone. When DDS gets rekt in TB they always call anarchy or infected? Why is that? I only bring fatality members but your guild can't handle us by yourself?

I talked to berzerina once and snacky basically begged her to bring her guild to TB because DDS was getting demolished
    Edited: July 29, 2015

2. That was no jab - that is your name.
    Then I can call you Arlame or Arfag

3. Wining normal random bgs in 10 man premade is nothing...the real deal is to play Rated agains best players on server aaaannnnnd you loose => FATALITY = mediocre pvp guild....
    P.s
    One friendly advice Tclick if you wanna become good pvp guild :
    1 learn from mistakes as Bakura sayed
    2 Make good comp
    3 You learn to lead team,or give someone good and expirienced to lead if you cant
    4 Make some binds
    5 Sort out who is realy skilled and geared in guild and who is not
    6 STOP SHOWING OFF YOU ARE JUST ENDING UP BEIGN COMPLETE NOOOB AND FOOL AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
    7 BEATING 377 PPL IN BG DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE GOOD
    8 1000000 other things you are currently doing wrong

4. Wining normal random bgs in 10 man premade is nothing...the real deal is to play Rated agains best players on server aaaannnnnd you loose => FATALITY = mediocre pvp guild....
    P.s
    One friendly advice Tclick if you wanna become good pvp guild :
    1 learn from mistakes as Bakura sayed
    2 Make good comp
    3 You learn to lead team,or give someone good and expirienced to lead if you cant
    4 Make some binds
    5 Sort out who is realy skilled and geared in guild and who is not
    6 STOP SHOWING OFF YOU ARE JUST ENDING UP BEIGN COMPLETE NOOOB AND FOOL AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
    7 BEATING 377 PPL IN BG DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE GOOD
    8 1000000 other things you are currently doing wrong
    I can take you without even using 1 keybind so I wouldn't talk up if I were you. Also we have a really good comp me and homocide/cyonide have been tweaking it over for the past 3 weeks or so. Ofc I'm not going to list it here because then everyone will just construct a team to counter it

5. lets fight this out in a rbg :) lemme talk to ya officers :P

6. 1. 390+ and duel to get in we see how you perform 1st
    That doesnt mean you're recruiting experienced people.

2. I am hated by alliance and try hard arena people
    Its worth to try hard in arenas since you're playing for rating. What's the point to tryhard in Bgs? "Look at me im top dmg"? "Check my Honorable Kills"?

3. What excuses? I'm still winning 75% of my BGs against a dominate pvp faction. You can say oh I win 90% but you are on alliance playing with much better players while horde generally has a smaller pvp community.
    Once again, win ratio in Random Bgs means nothing.

Now that that's cleared why do ally need 2-3 guilds to take us out of TB?
    That's because we didn't raid with DDS, it was me, Snacky and Vithar when a group of Fatality tried to kill us, and since you were trying to camp Ally's
    Base is so fuking obvious that another guilds would defend it, just like Horde does.

Why do ally need to exploit to wipe our groups in SW?
    Let's not talk about it, since I know Horde does it too. Do not be a hypocrite.

Why do ally need to spy on my guild for?
    I've never spied on your guild, but I'm pretty sure its funny to see you failing as leader.

It's quite obvious that alone DDS and criminals would never be able to match our strength and numbers in world pvp alone.
    We wont win in "numbers" because we only recruit experienced people ;) But in strenght we can destroy you =D

I talked to berzerina once and snacky basically begged her to bring her guild to TB because DDS was getting demolished
    When you say DDS you're talking about me, Snacky and Vithar (if you have any mental issues i will help you, there's only 3 DDS guys). Maybe Snacky begged Berzerina, because they're friends, what's the problem to Snacky call a friend?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're trying so hard to put down DDS, but you're extremely failing. The current r1 and r2 have DDS members. I think Fatality don't even have 1 player in the entire ladder lelel

7. And we go back to the rating, rating honestly means nothing you could be 2.4k+ And be carried example (arcane). 2.4k 2.5k dosent necessarily mean you are good. you can get carried in arenas but it takes way more skill to be good at rated. I've seen full vicious resto shamans hit 2.3k by wall hugging the entire time, you call that actual skill? That full vicious resto shaman wouldn't last 15 seconds in a rated bg. Hiding behind a wall for rating dosent make you "good"

8. And we go back to the rating, rating honestly means nothing you could be 2.4k+ And be carried example (arcane). 2.4k 2.5k dosent necessarily mean you are good. you can get carried in arenas but it takes way more skill to be good at rated. I've seen full vicious resto shamans hit 2.3k by wall hugging the entire time, you call that actual skill? That full vicious resto shaman wouldn't last 15 seconds in a rated bg. Hiding behind a wall for rating dosent make you "good"
    Criminal's Club wants to rematch you:

lets fight this out in a rbg :) lemme talk to ya officers :P
    Do you accept?

However I have no problems rematching anarchy or criminals as long as it's 10/10 because I know my guildies (horribull Medan and grinder) really wanna get at it
    You did you say you wanted a rematch.

9. And we go back to the rating, rating honestly means nothing you could be 2.4k+ And be carried example (arcane). 2.4k 2.5k dosent necessarily mean you are good. you can get carried in arenas but it takes way more skill to be good at rated. I've seen full vicious resto shamans hit 2.3k by wall hugging the entire time, you call that actual skill? That full vicious resto shaman wouldn't last 15 seconds in a rated bg. Hiding behind a wall for rating dosent make you "good"
    You avoided all my post, but its ok.
    Anyways, i was talking about r1 and r2....
    Yea, doing LoS is really important for arenas, but since you got carried for 2k I will assuma you don't know it.
    And, i wanna see you get at least 2.5k :D

P.S: Rating means nothing but Honorable Kills does? DAAAAAMN!

10. You avoided all my post, but its ok.
    Anyways, i was talking about r1 and r2....
    Yea, doing LoS is really important for arenas, but since you got carried for 2k I will assuma you don't know it.
    And, i wanna see you get at least 2.5k :D

P.S: Rating means nothing but Honorable Kills does? DAAAAAMN!
    You keep talking as if arenas really means something rated bgs takes more skill to be good at because you need super good communication and teammates to win, you can't hide behind a wall in rated bgs like you do in arenas which is really silly that you would think that even takes skill to do. You can see how good a healer can do under pressure healing multiple targets while taking damage and all the other things in arenas you hide behind a wall run around for 1 sec pop a heal and continue to hide behind a wall. I'm willing to bet a healer that dosent even have 2k rating could outperform / heal a 2.5k arena healer. If you need to hide behind walls / objects you aren't good

11. I can take you without even using 1 keybind so I wouldn't talk up if I were you. Also we have a really good comp me and homocide/cyonide have been tweaking it over for the past 3 weeks or so. Ofc I'm not going to list it here because then everyone will just construct a team to counter it
    You're really arrogant you know that? Also a really big optimist.

12. You keep talking as if arenas really means something rated bgs takes more skill to be good at because you need super good communication and teammates to win
    Is that why you've never won a game? Remember, you broke the rules in the games vs Anarchy, so they're discounted, i.e. they never happened, i.e. your guild has never won a rated BG.

Also, why are you dodging the topic? This thread is about Rated BGs - reply to the comments directed at you regarding Rated BGs. Or don't, and stay bad.

13. Is that why you've never won a game? Remember, you broke the rules in the games vs Anarchy, so they're discounted, i.e. they never happened, i.e. your guild has never won a rated BG.

Also, why are you dodging the topic? This thread is about Rated BGs - reply to the comments directed at you regarding Rated BGs. Or don't, and stay bad.
    I've already confirmed a rematch with berzerina

14. You keep talking as if arenas really means something rated bgs takes more skill to be good at because you need super good communication and teammates to win, you can't hide behind a wall in rated bgs like you do in arenas which is really silly that you would think that even takes skill to do. You can see how good a healer can do under pressure healing multiple targets while taking damage and all the other things in arenas you hide behind a wall run around for 1 sec pop a heal and continue to hide behind a wall. I'm willing to bet a healer that dosent even have 2k rating could outperform / heal a 2.5k arena healer. If you need to hide behind walls / objects you aren't good
    You know nothing about skill bro.

15. To be fair I've been 100% constructive since I got unbanned, I decided that I want to respect this thread as it has actual value to be kept clean and on point. I haven't argued for the sake of arguing, I was debating the concept of the rules which ultimately actually brought about a result.

Point being; don't blame me for this, I even said that we should keep the drama out of this thread.
    Oh no, don't get me wrong, I'm a mere spectator enjoying the trash talk :D

Just stating a few facts for fun :DD

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last