1. Official recount of rated bg's / rbg's ! @ Amyza

Hello ,

this thread exist to gather the results of rated bg's .
    Everybody know that on the realm " Neltharion" is much hate between the alliance and horde .

So everbody can check here which guild beat another in rated bg's .

You can add results/ pics or videos of the matches .

If a pvp guild is searching for rated bg's and is rdy for them , then you can create a request here with a comment under the thread.

The official bugtracker of rated bg's

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/237

many " thank you " to the guild Infected , they made it possible and created this bugtracker and now rated bgs are enable again .

Infected 2 vs FATALITY 0

4.7.2015 played two rated bg's .

Spoiler: Show

Infected 2 vs Brotherhood of the Dog 0

9.7.2015 played two rated bg's

Anarchy Inc 1 vs FATALITY 1

6.9.2015 played two rated bg's

Infected 1 vs FATALITY 0

11.9.2015 played one rated bg

Edited: November 6, 2016

2. FATALITY just beat ANARCHY INC 2-1 in rbgs

3. FATALITY just beat ANARCHY INC 2-1 in rbgs
    FATALITY did a internal rated bg fault .

FATALITY dont had 10 guildmembers .

I will ask the guildmaster of Anarchy Inc which of the 3 rated bg's count .

4. this is hilarious, if your going to pull **** like this then #1 close this thread because its not worth reading

#2 before you close it down write that anarchy lost twice to a ****ing pug, because we didnt invite our guildies warlock to the guild when he changed to it in the last 30 seconds.

5. Update 20.7.2015
    Infected 2 vs FATALITY 0

4.7.2015 played two rated bg's .

Infected 2 vs Brotherhood of Dog 0

9.7.2015 played two rated bg's

FATALITY 2 vs Anarchy INC 1

20.7.2015 played 3 rated bg's

6. this is hilarious, if your going to pull **** like this then #1 close this thread because its not worth reading

#2 before you close it down write that anarchy lost twice to a ****ing pug, because we didnt invite our guildies warlock to the guild when he changed to it in the last 30 seconds.
    I was in the guild with my main, , piquedram=alt

7. I was in the guild with my main, piquedram is my alt....?

8. To be honest i wont even count the 3rd game since we had to change 4 of my main players duo they had to leave.
    We have a score to settle.I dont really care bout 1 member not been in Fatality .I care about all the Bs trash talk and all the crap that fallowed.Fatality guys know it the RBGs between us are not over and we will have to settle the score for real eventually. Our strongest teams and hopefully without lag.....
    Im positive all Fatality member agrees the 3rd round was simply a massacre duo to my main guys not been present.
    And the 1kMs plus lag everyone was experiencing and of course im including Fatality members too.I know some of you lagged like i did....
    We had a great clash at the Second round and sadly their OP Cow Dk Mr I cant Die flagger dcd and 2 of our members didnt even managed to join at round 2.
    Besides all that .Thank you all for Participating and hope to see you this weekend again for another great battle

Berzer
    Anarchy Inc Gm

9. considering that the 3rd round was the only round our flag carrier was able to stay in, and neither team had any person DC, i would be very hesitant to say any fatality member would count the third round out.

10. We had a great clash at the Second round and sadly their OP Cow Dk Mr I cant Die flagger dcd
    I'm sorry about this, I got dc'ed in the 2 first and of course I agree with you, we will have to settle this for real someday. You have really good players and I had fun :)

11. Victory for the horde !!!

12. Victory for the horde !!!
    Wait 2 days till the alliance fight club can write again here ^^

13. For the horde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Alliance Victorious as always:3

12311 ... Last