1. [Video] FATALITY vs ANARCHY INC

Hey guys, I'd like to share you the video I recorded from our Rated BG against ANARCHY INC! It's not high quality but good enough to see the whole BG. If you have any questions about this video or the Rated BG, please first read the description I wrote on the youtube page.

I would like to thank all my guildies and all players from ANARCHY INC, we had a great battle and a lot of fun, you guys are great players!

/cheer
    -Bull

2. Oh boy I sure do love PvP!
    When I finally decide to join a guild I hope I manage to get into a team for Rated one day, it looks like tons of fun!

3. Oh boy I sure do love PvP!
    When I finally decide to join a guild I hope I manage to get into a team for Rated one day, it looks like tons of fun!
    I would be happy to have a new good PvPer by my side :) Whisper me anytime if you want some fun!

4. I sure hope you don't mind me playing both factions Mr.Bull.
    It would be HORRibull if I was ostracized for not choosing a side and sticking to it ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

2:14 - 2:26 made me laugh.

Everyone knows an elephant can't hide in a room like that
    Edited: July 20, 2015 Reason: Ayyy I can make edits and no one can stop me

5. You really should consider turning off just a few spells in GladiatorlosSA. For the viewers sake D:. You really dont need to hear all of this.

gz and nice video overall.

6. I sure hope you don't mind me playing both factions Mr.Bull.
    It would be HORRibull if I was ostracized for not choosing a side and sticking to it ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ
    You have the right to play in any faction you want, mate ;p As long as you have fun :)
    Edited: July 20, 2015

7. You really should consider turning off just a few spells in GladiatorlosSA. For the viewers sake D:. You really dont need to hear all of this.

gz and nice video overall.
    Thank you for your feedback, I will take note of your comments the next time I will record :)

8. 2:14 - 2:26 made me laugh.

Everyone knows an elephant can't hide in a room like that
    Hey! I can hide wherever I want! D:

9. Horribull could you edit out the first part where I attack you for like 3 minutes without doing a single ****? :P Kinda embarrassing but I wanted to try something new and stop you from taking the flag :)

Great games! You totally crushed us the 3rd game.

10. I was like "wtf are you doing cap damn flag" on 10:20, but still, GG :)

11. Horribull could you edit out the first part where I attack you for like 3 minutes without doing a single ****? :P Kinda embarrassing but I wanted to try something new and stop you from taking the flag :)

Great games! You totally crushed us the 3rd game.
    Hahaha seriously tho, you did a great job! That kind of guy that always follow you to slow you down is really annoying as a flag carrier. You had a good idea and it would've been even harder for me if you were 2 because I was alone.

Well played :)

12. I was aiming everything at Mr.Bull and if he knows he could strafe in a situation, but chooses to back paddle, let him do what he wants.

Everyone knows cows don't follow the rules!
    Thank you :)

13. queue more horribul.

i need more sick plays when u play blooddk/rogue

14. queue more horribul.

i need more sick plays when u play blooddk/rogue
    I'm not Horribul the rogue, my ONLY other characters are Bullshift (Druid), Bullshoot (Hunter) and Abominabull (Paladin). But thank you for the comment, I'm glad you like my playstyle :)

15. I'm not Horribul the rogue, my ONLY other characters are Bullshift (Druid), Bullshoot (Hunter) and Abominabull (Paladin). But thank you for the comment, I'm glad you like my playstyle :)
    playstyle ? ''moving bakc ''like a newbie player if ask me :)

ps : why the hell video in 720p looks like 144p ?

12 Last