1. Bugged Recipe

Good evening everyone. I know this topic has been posted before, but around 3 or 4 months ago, so i would like to know if something has changed. I have 600 BS and i need the Balaced Trillium Recipe so i can start making the daily ingot to get new recipes. I haven't had a drop from it yet, but a friend did, and he said that when he used it, the recipe dissapeared but he didn't get the formula in his Blacksmith ability. My question is, it hasn't been fixed yet? or did he just had very bad luck?

Thanks in advance for you answers.

2. All those type of recipes are currently disabled because most of the stuff it teaches is SoO ilvl.

3. but these recipes teach ilv 476 PVP sets, which is much useful to all new 90 players!

4. but these recipes teach ilv 476 PVP sets, which is much useful to all new 90 players!
    yeah people said the same and they still wont release it.. they just wont, I gave up on asking for it they just ignore it be glad we can actually get the crafted pvp trinket.. for some unknown reason..

I even suggested the idea of dreadful set for votes.. got a big fat ignore as usual..