1. Effective & troll use of Typhoon in AB

Hey guys, so I just made a video from all the AB footage I recorded. A few guildies and I were just messing around. I'm full PVE balance - UI is not great since I'm fairly new to boomkin and I have definitely not PVPed much with a boomkin. Also don't have bear form if you notice...yea I'm just lazy. However, I do have it now and UI is better. I know this has been done before ofc but I felt like sharing this.

Anyway, enjoy! Still love ya hordies <3

:D
    Edited: August 12, 2015

2. Very effective use of typhooon, sir!

3. Did you record any of that time when we were cc chaining this DK in STV while running around him?

4. Did you record any of that time when we were cc chaining this DK in STV while running around him?
    Yes I did sir. I have a good 4:50 of it and with voices also.

5. Nice video.

OT: What's your footage's filesize? Recording your battles in HD must be some dozen GB, no?

6. Nice video.

OT: What's your footage's filesize? Recording your battles in HD must be some dozen GB, no?
    My fraps folder is 1 TB at the moment. That video is made up of footage from 26 Arathi Basin's. The 26 ABs are 209 GB in total and the video itself after being rendered is 1GB. However, I think I could have achieved a smaller size with minimal quality loss, if any....but w/e :D

7. Amazing, I always wondered this. Because when I record a hacker for 10-20 seconds it's already multiple GB haha (fullsize, so his name is viewable).
    Well, if you have the space, why not. =)

8. Hey guys, so I just made a video from all the AB footage I recorded. A few guildies and I were just messing around. I'm full PVE balance - UI is not great since I'm fairly new to boomkin and I have definitely not PVPed much with a boomkin. Also don't have bear form if you notice...yea I'm just lazy. However, I do have it now and UI is better. I know this has been done before ofc but I felt like sharing this.

Anyway, enjoy! Still love ya hordies <3

:D
    So, Raisee is still around. :D

9. Yes, BG hero Raisee is still going hard :D

10. Yes, BG hero Raisee is still going hard :D
    How about Ramsus ? I think he moved to CATA.

11. How about Ramsus ? I think he moved to CATA.
    I do not know who that is unfortunately :(

12. I do not know who that is unfortunately :(
    Ramsus was Leader of "Art of War".
    He quit some time ago.

13. Ramsus with his royal guards ! ! ! :D

12 Last