1. Battlegrounds 85-89 queue bug

Hi,

I've been doing random battlegrounds for 2 days now from 85-89. Until recently, a bug started happening. There are 3 friends of mine who are experiencing the same bug, regardless of party join or solo join.

The bug: You queue for rbg, queue pops up and nothing happens when you enter.

It's been happening for 2 hours now and like 20 times in a row.
    Tried relogging, addons, restarting PC, deleting cache, nothing works.

Some people told me it works on 90, but we are twinking so that's the last thing we want to do.
    Please help!

Regards,
    John

2. I asked more people around 85-89 and they all have the same problem! This is a major Frostwolf bug now

3. I saw someone in global say that queuing for random BG in that level range will sometimes try to put players into battlegrounds that aren't yet open, and that this can be avoided by queuing only for the ones that *do* work.

4. The bug reason is:
    When u get que (and u arent lvl 90yet) u cant enter a MoP bg like it is ToK...

5. It worked perfectly untill today, so there has to be another explanation!

6. after the server DC 35 min ago- Horde is again able to queue for bg without it popping immediately. I think queue works properly now

7. And again, it got bugged. Same time as yesterday, around 2 PM gets bugged, doesn't work for days. What the hell, Molten?

8. Bug report: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593

Please take 10 seconds of your time to upvote it and have it fixed asap :)