1. Easy dragons and other mounts to get ?

So, im a hunter and im mostly into PvE, and i enjoy colecting things like pets and mounts. Im not realy good at it but i try my best as being new to wow. Been trying to get the ”Time-Lost Proto Drake” (http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...protodrake.php), but i can never find the mob that drop it. Im not sure if someone is always geting ahead of me and kills them or if its one of the missing mobs on this server. Does anyone has it and can give me an advice ?

I tried to go after the ”Green Proto-Drake” (http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...protodrake.php) too but i think the quest line was bugged, i cant get to finish it and open the shop with the egg :/ did the questline get fixed, does anyone has the mount and can help me ?

Im also open to idea of other mounts i can get without PvP on this server :)

PS : yes, i like green

2. Netherwing Drakes are easy to obtain in Shadowmoon Valley, or 36 vote points

Dragonhawks are easily obtainable, just by making a toon on Horde and one on Alliance just to get the faction mounts and get these or 36 vote points each.
    Horde Version

Alliance Version

You can also farm this in Deepholm. Aeonaxx (Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake)

3. Thanks, i apreciate it :) im open on any new idea if someone still wants to share :D

4. You can also farm this in Deepholm. Aeonaxx (Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake)
    Also known as the Slice of Life mount.

5. Also known as the Slice of Life mount.
    are they still camping it and not letting anyone near it?

#BringBackPetBattles

6. are they still camping it and not letting anyone near it?

#BringBackPetBattles
    They have now aquired enough and are letting the other poor souls claim it for themselves

7. What about the time lost proto drake ? i actualy saw someone with it in stormwind today, but i never seem to find it when i try to camp it. i almost lost hope and thought its not on this server, its not the first time i see stuff missing.

8. What about the time lost proto drake ? i actualy saw someone with it in stormwind today, but i never seem to find it when i try to camp it. i almost lost hope and thought its not on this server, its not the first time i see stuff missing.
    Yeah, if you use the addon and travel the entire map continually, you almost never see anything worth killing popped. I get the feeling that almost nothing loads, and if they do they do not load enough, to even be worth going after anything like this.

9. What times do the deepholm mount spawn?

10. Well, i think the best thing someone could do is to sit a high lvl character in the spawning point, go play with another, and when there is a server crash, rush on the high level and try to kill it. I heard they respawn when server crashes. I plan to do that, i dont have the patience to camp it.

11. They might not spawn at reboot, but x number of hours later

12. Reins of the Red Drake at Dragonblight. You can get exalted on Wyrmrest Accord by purchasing Wrymrest Commendation Badge at SIlver Enclave Dalaran.
    Spoiler: Show

Reins of the Albino Drake by getting 50 mounts

Reins of the Drake of the West Wind at Tol Barad (daily quests)

Armored Dragonhawks - 200 mounts

13. Does anyone know how can I get the Netherwing drakes on Ragnaros? i am exalted with the them and still no dragon :(

14. if you are collecting ground mounts too then farm:
    Magister Terrace final boss for Swift White Hawkstrider
    Sethekk Halls for Reins of the Raven Lord
    both are open so feel free to farm :D