1. Nice transmog for DK

Hey there,
    Im looking for a nice transmog. I already got weapons. Pls a detailed list of items or the item name. :D

Thanks
    ~Riflepiert

2. Starter dk set is your best choice

It makes you look like a complete and utter *** but since almost every dk on the server uses it, i'd recommend it as well.

3. Thank you for the fast answer I will look after it :D

Other answers are welcome :D

4. Ornate Saronite from Blacksmithing is a pretty cool tmog and very easy to get.. I dont really know for weapons tho.. maybe Quickening Blade of the Prince, if youre using onehanded's, they are pretty cool too and can be obtained ingame easily..

Edit: If you got enough vote points, Conqueror's Darkruned set with Acherus Knight's Hood (head) and Kneebreaker Boots looks pretty nice aswell, I use Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe axe with that :d
    Edited: August 28, 2015

5. Kaspii sorry i wont raid :D

Kirraq i will look after this armor, thank you for your answer

6. Kaspii sorry i wont raid :D
    Well, you can`t raid ICC because it`s closed currently anyways. The set should be available from voting ;)

7. You can get this set from Horace Hunderland in Dalaran, requires some Justice Points tho and not full set is there, used Vengeful Gladiator's Bonegrinder with it, looked like a total qt :D
    Edited: August 28, 2015 Reason: drugs

8. also get addon MogIt, and use it ingame to see what you like and what fits your gender/race :D

9. which weapon? Also I would recommend exploring http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-guides. It IS updated with retail gear and is missing quite a bit, but is a good place to start. That's how I came up with my mogs.

as a bit of a mog enthusiast, I kindly ask you to be try being original xD But ofc that's up to you :x

or you can check out everyone's mog here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ardrobe-Thread for some reference :o
    Edited: August 31, 2015