1. Hey I few questions

Hey guys, if you have time or patience to read this then it whould be great. Anyway ive been playing wow since i was 13 and im 21 now, but ive been only playing private servers, never real world of warcraft, wierd isnt? and ive been playing wotlk and burning crusade all the time and vanilla ofcourse. But I have been playing molten aka warmane since it started and only playing wotlk so far because I like it, but for some reason i'm getting tired of it and thinking about start play cataclysm here on warmane, and ill wonder how is cataclysm? and the quests pvp system and is it buggy alot or something? please answer those question I whould be really thankful

2. Hey guys, if you have time or patience to read this then it whould be great. Anyway ive been playing wow since i was 13 and im 21 now, but ive been only playing private servers, never real world of warcraft, wierd isnt? and ive been playing wotlk and burning crusade all the time and vanilla ofcourse. But I have been playing molten aka warmane since it started and only playing wotlk so far because I like it, but for some reason i'm getting tired of it and thinking about start play cataclysm here on warmane, and ill wonder how is cataclysm? and the quests pvp system and is it buggy alot or something? please answer those question I whould be really thankful
    Many quests are not properly working but let's just say there are enough working quests to get to 85 without problems. As far as pvp is concerned, I found it very easy to transition from wotlk to cata. The game just got simpler but more or less it's similar.

Endgame pve is working too, but all older dungeons are closed because warmane.

3. ... because warmane.
    This really needs to become a thing.

4. It's a bit buggy but there's enough to do :D If you don't know : exp rate = 7x and gold rate i think 7x too
    If you need a guild just write me a private message :)

5. There should be more than enough quests to do; bugs exists but it's now more playble than ever before.

Personally I'd say just give it a try regardless of all your concerns, since you wanted something new :P

6. Thank's alot for the answers guy really apericate it, ill created a frost mage on cata and it's so diffrent compare to wotlk but ill give it a try :D

7. Thank's alot for the answers guy really apericate it, ill created a frost mage on cata and it's so diffrent compare to wotlk but ill give it a try :D
    Oh ye, now you just need to spam icelance with FoF procs