1. So its been a week now since AT core was supposed to have been released...

After multiple delays due to devs being on 'holiday' (obviously not true), AT core still hasn't been released.

Can we just get some clarity on a release date? Even if its next year or something ******ed, I'm sure most people who played on AT want some clarity instead of being left in the dark like we are now.

2. 10 days* but the point still stands.

3. We don't have an official release date, and honestly, we shouldn't be giving out any time-frames unless we're absolutely certain that we can make them. Otherwise, the community starts to expect a release when it isn't ready yet. It is unfortunate that a date was mentioned by a staff member, and that date wasn't met -- and we apologize for that. I will forward this to the staff members who are better informed upon this situation, and they'll review your request. If and when we have some sort of date or time-frame, we will let you know.

4. That's a long vacation which the dev is taking lol.

Nah, I aggree with all of this, but you guys must know where the dev really is or what happened to him so you can give us the information for it.

5. I just spoke with Malaco about the OP's request. At this time, we cannot give any real time-frame. It is confirmed that it is ready to launch. We just need to implement the changes properly and carefully. As far as I know, the developers that are dealing with this update in particular, are otherwise preoccupied. They will get to it as soon as they can, and we'll let everyone know when it's being officially released.

6. Surely if the core is ready, the devs have had enough time to check everything to make sure implementation is proper and careful?

7. I realy love the At cata was 1 of the best cata survar i played there was so fun i realy want it back im w8 for it...

8. Really disappointed about this delay and how the staff are giving a very vague who-knows-when answer regarding when AT core is being implemented.

Absolute joke. Not even Blizzard is this ****.

9. Really disappointed about this delay and how the staff are giving a very vague who-knows-when answer regarding when AT core is being implemented.

Absolute joke. Not even Blizzard is this ****.
    Unlike you, there are plenty community members that like to know they aren't being ignored, whether we have an actual time-frame to give or not. You make it seem like you'd prefer that we ignore the community's inquiries until we're ready to give a release date. To which I say, that's your opinion. Speak for yourself.

Thread closed.
    The trash talk really isn't necessary. If it's kept up, the mod team will be forced to take action.
    We'll update you when we're ready.