1. My mailbox

Well, I restarted playing in Warmane today, and i got surprised when i saw that i dont have my mailbox with the letters that i had from the migration from Molten to Warmane ( Cata to MoP) I can not find them, have those letter expired or something? if so, is it possible to recover them? The letters had the items I used to have on my Guild Bank.

2. i had the same issue, i had put all my belongings on the auction house, after that i stopped playing for 2 months and when i came back my mailbox was empty, everything that i had put up for auction was gone, this was my own stupid misstake because allmost everyone that plays world of warcraft knows and should know that items and letters in your mailbox dissapear after i believe 30 days. so next time when you plan on taking a vacation from warmane empty your mailbox and have nothing up for auction!. the 30 day rule for mailbox items is nothing that warmane came up with it is the rule on Retail wow for years.
    And i can tell you now no gamemaster will recover items that were lost this way.

3. All mail expires after 30 days, it's that way on every server that I'm aware of. Expired mail is not saved, it's destroyed.

4. Thx guys, well, aint gonna play again e.e