1. Race Change

I've seen a lot in Orgrimmar that there're Human, Draenei, and other alliance races
    in horde. So i'd like to do so in my Ally char. Does it race change?
    But when I Purchased race change through VotePoints, I couldn't choose bloodelf
    on my Ally char, when i saw quite a lot bloodelf play in ally.
    So, is it possible to change race like them, i want to change my human to Bloodelf
    but still play in Ally.
    Thanks if u can response this :D

2. bloodelf in ally = potion of illusion

3. I've seen a lot in Orgrimmar that there're Human, Draenei, and other alliance races
    So, is it possible to change race like them, i want to change my human to Bloodelf
    but still play in Ally.
    These are temporary effects. You can't play blood elf in the alliance, sry.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

4. I've seen a lot in Orgrimmar that there're Human, Draenei, and other alliance races
    but still play in Ally.
    lol man..those ppl are using: Orb of sin'dorei , Orb of deception, Kalytha's haunted locket, and Savory Deviate Delight! You can also use Dimensional area 52 device from engineering that sometimes when ports you it bug out gives you 1h buff to look as dwarfs, gnomes etc :)
    Edited: October 15, 2015