1. I am not going to read some pathetic threads, Ily said here she beats everyone and I believe in her so it must be true, you guys need to learn to live with it.
    Sapz
    What happened to you? Since when did you become a wuss that drops his guard to women? Calling Ilyanah queen and lady, how far have your balls dropped? You're a man. You don't have to kiss her ***. Open your eyes. Read the thread and see how over dramatic and messed up she is. She going to turn on you one day.

2. They killed another guy and say ''Delenis was masacred'' HAHAHA!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-got-Massacred!

EPIC.

3. Nah, I am not going Horde, their cities stink :(

I don't have yours, I don't even have mine...
    LOL dumb dog complain about cities...stay in storm**** and shut your mouth dont bark on forums please

4. Illyanah, you are pathetic. Seriously taking 6 players with you, just to be sure you'd win this time?
    Calm tits please..Delenis your favorite fan was not going anywhere without his baby crew in the mouths on cata..Why to go alone against psychos btw..srsly all this 30 pages who won a duel and who is more what funny or ******ed makes me sick..Come all vs me i`ll beat each of you..but dont open posts how bad or good was that!!!

5. Gonna cry when they close this thread, so much fun xD

6. Skoobydoo! Omfg! Your back! Dont pretend you don't read my message. I can see your name below. XD. Say something! I missed you skoob!
    O **** i get spotted :D yes i havent play at all after the hijack but i am thinking of coming back.
    btw very funny thread i enjoy reading it :D good old molten community :D

btw no idea who Delenis is i am kinda oldchool player on molten so i dont know the new kids nowdays but as far for Ilyanah pvp skillz i use to play with her for abit on old cata molten servers. we got around 2500 rating with something like 100-5 win/loss rate and she got pretty easy 2,2k in 3s aswell so i have to say she is pretty good pvp player.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

7. O **** i get spotted :D yes i havent play at all after the hijack but i am thinking of coming back.

btw no idea who Delenis is i am kinda oldchool player on molten so i dont know the new kids nowdays but as far for Ilyanah pvp skillz i use to play with her for abit on old cata molten servers. we got around 2500 rating with something like 100-5 win/loss rate and she got pretty easy 2,2k in 3s aswell so i have to say she is pretty good pvp player.
    I'm not new player in molten, we used to play in diferent realms.
    Look at the dates of the accounts.

8. O **** i get spotted :D yes i havent play at all after the hijack but i am thinking of coming back.

Skooby, from Dream Depthcore/Ghostcore?

9. I'm at work now plz mods don't delete this thread and the others I want to read when I'm back

10. I wonder why all this verbal fighting to sort out who has the most skill. Should not this be solved by getting the most rating in arena?
    I deleted the new thread since it was purely drama, and I am considering to close this one if it keeps going this way. It is OK that you post PvP videos, but not to make drama out of them. Competitive gaming is not about insulting your rival, but beating them with respect and skill.

11. I wonder why all this verbal fighting to sort out who has the most skill. Should not this be solved by getting the most rating in arena?
    I closed the new thread since it was purely drama, and I am considering this way if it keeps going this way. It is OK that you post PvP videos, but not to make drama out of them. Competitive gaming is not about insulting your rival, but beating them with respect and skill.
    Because Illyanah likes drama, every thread she made so far ended up closed or moved somewhere harder to find. And if you're looking for respect, you won't find much of it in pvp. Somebody always gets mad for losing. This thread, now, is pure entertainment, and a bit of a case study.

12. We are cool here pls dont close this thread. It is just "Roleplaying" since everything is dull atm in game.

13. Because Illyanah likes drama, every thread she made so far ended up closed or moved somewhere harder to find. And if you're looking for respect, you won't find much of it in pvp. Somebody always gets mad for losing. This thread, now, is pure entertainment, and a bit of a case study.
    You should say the same for both! Dont defend the dog if its your friend or if your fun of stupidity and kid stuffs

14. Let me put an end to this in 3 steps.

1-Facts about Delenis
    • Long time Nelthtarion player
    • Played Frostwolf for 8 days
    • Most post on forums are hateful
    • Players supporting him: Nelthtarion players, unknown players and ones who doesn’t play here anymore

2-Facts about Ilyanah
    • Long time Sargeras/Frostwolf player
    • One of the best Horde leaders
    • Most posts contributes to Pvp and Warmane
    • Players supporting her: Frostwolf players

3-Events in chronogical order
    1-Delenis start insulting and provoking Ilyanah on forums
    2-Delenis tries to hunt down and kill Ilyanah whiles she’s questing in Tol Barad
    3-Delenis duels Ilyanah and loose
    4-Delenis makes a forums thread about it
    5-Delenis supporters invade the thread
    6-Ilyanah quits
    7-Ilyanah comes back to defend herself

Conclusion: Delenis came to Froswolf to make drama and hate by getting in a feud with Ilyanah.

15. Conclusion: Delenis came to Froswolf to make drama and hate by getting in a feud with Ilyanah.
    Incorrect.. Ilyanah came to Nelth forum to start bull****..

Feel free to check post and thread dates.

p.s I'm a neutral in this argument, Ilyanah's long term friend, Delenis's old Premade buddy and Neltharion player.

First ... 223031323334 ... Last