1. Point shop update

It's been a while since you released the new point shop (I won't discuss the prices really even though they are a "bit" steep, mainly the Cata/MoP one, "useless" items being priced really high).
    What I'm wondering is when are you going to add new items to the shop, mainly mounts, pets and items of that sort? (I guess this question is directed to Edifice since he's the one working with the website.)
    Try making the prices reasonable if possible, there's really no need for the old shop and this reworked one feel and look so different.

2. It's been a while since you released the new point shop (I won't discuss the prices really even though they are a "bit" steep, mainly the Cata/MoP one, "useless" items being priced really high).
    What I'm wondering is when are you going to add new items to the shop, mainly mounts, pets and items of that sort? (I guess this question is directed to Edifice since he's the one working with the website.)
    Try making the prices reasonable if possible, there's really no need for the old shop and this reworked one feel and look so different.
    Yeah, I would really love some pets and mounts...but also, I'd like if they could put ANYTHING useful in the Cata shop, there is nothing in it that is even worth 1 vote point.

3. I can't find any information regarding points and coins.
    Coins i can achieve by donating i guess.
    How to earn points?

4. I can't find any information regarding points and coins...
    Really? How about http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Activity-Rank in the latest news section? First post by edifice says it all, check the spoiler.

5. Really? How about http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Activity-Rank in the latest news section? First post by edifice says it all, check the spoiler.
    i don't know jackass. if he know he would of probably not made this thread

6. i'm very disappointed too, clearly
    point shop all trash? so what?
    yes they are all trash, but you should be thankful, because it's free gear, you should always be thankful.
    I feel that warmane is push ppl out of CATA

7. i'm very disappointed too, clearly
    point shop all trash? so what?
    yes they are all trash, but you should be thankful, because it's free gear, you should always be thankful.
    I feel that warmane is push ppl out of CATA
    of course, they only care about wotlk. they started fixing deepholm but stopped to work on wotlk. molten front doesnt even work and thats a huge part of cata. of course this account doesnt even get points yet because i dont care about achievements so i dont collect them

8. So if i got it correct i just need to get achievments ingame to earn points for the shop right?

9. So if i got it correct i just need to get achievments ingame to earn points for the shop right?
    Yep the bonus points start when you get 1k achieve points, some for not being banned, 5k achieve is max .7 points per day with not being banned max 1.2 per day.

10. Already we can not buy mounts with points?

11. Already we can not buy mounts with points?
    That's right.

12. That's right.
    I wanted to buy - Reins of the Red Proto-Drake :(