iSullivan
    I demand people telling us "you dont use HS and Devastate to kill pl" to tell me what kind of drugs are they taking cuz that **** must be good.

Also to the ppl defending hard hit craps and other bull**** like exp, more power to you guys do what you want with your warrior if you have one, otherwise don't argue with ppl playing the class for 5+ years.
    Edited: December 19, 2015

2. I demand people telling us "you dont use HS and Devastate to kill pl"
    show any quote, blind dog. pple nowadays, just cant troll, i believe. so fat

iSullivan
    show any quote, blind dog. pple nowadays, just cant troll, i believe. so fat
    here you go dyke, your troll is 2/7 at best.
    Do you rely on Heroic Strike and Devastate to kill people? I mean, really? And you don't consider the options using that weapon would create, to be any sort of valuable?
    Eh, as Prot PvP you don't pick the weapon for the weapon itself... As Lynea said, Devastate and HS are by far NOT your kill moves in PvP, and these are pretty much the only abilities which actually scale off weapon damage.
    Your spammable abilities are not the one you use most ? I guess I'm playing prot wrong for so long.

4. here you go dyke, your troll is 2/7 at best.
    ahahahahahah, u dont SPAM hs as prot warr on mol10, so that argument is invalid by 146%
    go continue ur yolo hs SPAM as prot warr narco
    meh, i dont ****ing know anymore, who u faced in arena? braindead pple,so u can sit on them 24/7? 1200 mmr confirmed

i hope, someday, u will face any decent player who will kite ur *** out, for 30 mins, and then u will actually learn, that reality>ur expectations

5. Also to the ppl defending hard hit craps and other bull**** like exp
    And what stats are u deffending?
    Haste???
    I rather have a hit hard cap and more exp than a useless auto attack improvement.

Also its funny how ppl claim that they are sooo experienced with warrior and then they dont even know that a hit hard cap exist.

6. This thread is so cancerous, srsly...

7. This thread is so cancerous, srsly...
    just like any other warmane thread

8. Every time I saw somebody with wrong gear I was wondering how hard is it to copy from the best players.

After reading this thread I am actually happy that re.tarded people are playing with BVB.

You are re.tarded, you cant do math or (YOU NEED A HARD PVP HITCAP AAHHAHAHAA, look at me new meta 7% hit cap and gem expertise ahahahah)
    you can play with BVB i dont care anymore.

Just play with BVB, do less damage, you are terrible anyway. Probably have 5 binds outside of 12345. You probably dont have a clue about prot pvp anyway. Dont forget the expertise tho, dont want to get parried by priest jajajaja

peace out
    You copy all your **** from "the best players"? A lot of "the best players" on private servers are pretty bad. It's almost as though you can't think for yourself, but I guess that explains where you went wrong.

Also, got to love that bypassing of the language filter. What are you, 12?

"play with BVB, do less damage"
    lol
    No, you're right, I'll use Havoc's Call, so I have to use hit and arp on another item elsewhere, which means I'll have less strength and resilience on top of it.
    Meanwhile, I'm going to spam Devastate and Heroic Strike trying to kill people, because this is where my threatening damage comes from. lol

Probably have 5 binds outside of 12345? Considering that you like to do the most of your damage with Heroic Strike and Devastate, I could probably whip you all the way to town and back with ZERO binds; clicking everything.

Keep trying hard bro.
    I demand people telling us "you dont use HS and Devastate to kill pl" to tell me what kind of drugs are they taking cuz that **** must be good.

Also to the ppl defending hard hit craps and other bull**** like exp, more power to you guys do what you want with your warrior if you have one, otherwise don't argue with ppl playing the class for 5+ years.
    I love this.

"I can't come up with any real counter arguments, so I'm going to try and use my 5+ years of being bad as evidence that I'm right"

lmfao
    This thread is so cancerous, srsly...
    yup
    It's almost as though these guys are PROUD of being bad.

9. Btw nobody is mentioning 56 crit rating havoc gives more. That is 1.70ish crit % more. Not to let this topic die out while we at it.

10. As Prot you're not concerned with crit as much as other stats. You don't have talents which rely on you landing crits like Arms does. Yeah, of course it's nice when your SS crits for 1/3 of a caster's HP, but that's not your life goal as Prot and even so - you have Recklessness.

I'll just leave the links to both weapons to keep the discussion relevant.

- Havoc's Call
    - Bloodvenom Blade

As I said, imho BVB is the better choice. The stats on it are far more tasty than Havoc's.

And please keep it civilized... We're all grown lads & lasses here. No need to show off on a forum on the Internet about an MMO game, don't you think? If you want to discuss things, then please do that. If you wanna fight and argue, go play Call of Duty or even Monopoly. I hear these two really wake up the demon inside people.
    Edited: December 21, 2015

11. Btw nobody is mentioning 56 crit rating havoc gives more. That is 1.70ish crit % more. Not to let this topic die out while we at it.
    It has already been mentioned.

As human u gonna have the following additional stats:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50672 vs http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50737
    9 ap, 52 hit, 44 arp, 24 exp rating vs 18 agi, 56 crit, 48 haste
    24 exp and 48 haste are both pretty useless but I find the exp still better than a improved auto attack speed.

9 ap, 52 hit, 44 arp vs 18 agi, 56 crit
    44 arp makes it possible to get 44 more strength and 18 agi is equivalent to 13 crit.
    To simplify the stat weights:
    49 strength, 52 hit vs 69 crit

When we look at the pure number of stats then we can say for sure that BvB wins here.
    Even when we assume that one strength is equally good like one crit and that hit loses half of its value when going over the hit soft cap then we gonna have a stat weight of :
    75 vs 69

12. I don't completely agree with you here. Yes, Recklessness does the job, but crit is still a nice stat to have otherwise. If you're hit and arp capped, the only other secondary stats to worry about are crit and resilience. Being able to r.i.p. a healer in 2 shield slaps and a revenge really does work on people.

13. Eh, yeah, but here we're discussing Hit + ArP vs Crit + Haste. Otherwise of course crit is important - it's PvP after all.

14. Guys, if Bvb is better, mb you know how you setup the hit cap? I mean, with Havoc it's:
    Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Handguards - 69 hit
    Apocalypse's Advance - 81 hit
    Gloves enchant - 20 hit

it makes 170 hit, almost it.

Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Handguards - BiS.
    Apocalypse's Advance - BiS.
    It's already 150 hit together.

Another question. I don't like DBW procs. I've found out, that Sharpened Twilight Scale & Whispering Fanged Skull. Mb it's a good replacement for it? They proc together and it's a huge amount of AP, espesially with T10 proc and hunters buff. Or it's just a good idea to wear i vs cloth enemies, coz arp is not so good vs them. (Sorry for my eng)

UPD: Executioner or Berserking? For some reason Executioner works even after capping ARP.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

15. For some reason Executioner works even after capping ARP.
    cuz there is no such thing like 100% ignoring armor. blame blizz for this

First ... 3456 Last