1. Aldriana's Combat and Mutilate Spreadsheets

Hello,

During wotlk i always used the spreadsheets uploaded to elitistjerks by Aldriana. These sheets would let you see what kind of damage you could expect with different gear, enchants and gems.

I've been trying to find these sheets again but all the old links are outdated so I was hoping someone here might have a copy they could upload.

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up previously. I searched a bit and wasnt able to find anything about these spreadsheets anywhere on these forums.

Thank you,

2. Hello,

During wotlk i always used the spreadsheets uploaded to elitistjerks by Aldriana. These sheets would let you see what kind of damage you could expect with different gear, enchants and gems.

I've been trying to find these sheets again but all the old links are outdated so I was hoping someone here might have a copy they could upload.

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up previously. I searched a bit and wasnt able to find anything about these spreadsheets anywhere on these forums.

Thank you,
    Here you are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k042h69dgk...heets.zip?dl=0

There are both original sheets by aldriana and no crit cap version, since crit cap used to be (still is???) broken on this server.

3. I've been looking for these everywhere. Thank you very much Jendah!

4. Here is also the revived thread with the spreadsheets, in case you haven't found it already :P

Cheers ^^