1. DK, pvp faction

Hey guys, im really hyped about upcoming wotlk and DK release, but i cant figure out should i go horde or alliance for PVP Mostly Arenas, i know human racial is great thing and im considering that aswell but i really like horde somehow, but if we gona lose every single bg and not have pvp players on horde side, i have nothing to do then then to go alliance, so what are u guys suggesting

2. Hey guys, im really hyped about upcoming wotlk and DK release, but i cant figure out should i go horde or alliance for PVP Mostly Arenas, i know human racial is great thing and im considering that aswell but i really like horde somehow, but if we gona lose every single bg and not have pvp players on horde side, i have nothing to do then then to go alliance, so what are u guys suggesting
    This may be an unpopular opinion BUT

The human racial isn't that great (*waits for rocks to be thrown*), especially at 80....

Alliance side, the night elf, dwarf and gnome racials are also great for pvp... You can intrerrupt spells as a nelf, remove rogue poisons and warlock diseases as a dwarf and get a second not-as-effective pvp trinket as a gnome (but who plays a gnome, honestly).

Horde side, the orc, tauren and blood elf racials are great for pvp... You get basically a good trinket from the orc racial, a free stun from the tauren and an AoE silence on the belf...

Human isn't the greatest pvp race, IMO.

3. Belf, I would suggest belf,that aoe silence as a mele is awesome,trust me. Combined with dk interupts,damn...

4. Story of every realm :-
    Realm starts, run run run make human and be pvp king !

Mid state :-
    Getting bored killing lowbies and decreasing to play or trying to roll Horde !

End State :-
    Horde facerolling allies almost all bgs on EU times.

Feedbacks from : Deathwing & Ragnaros.

So dont really bother much about that 'Every Man for Himself'. There is a lot more life on wow than that sole trinket.

5. human > ork > rest trash

6. The human racial isn't that great (*waits for rocks to be thrown*), especially at 80....
    have u ever seen damage of nice timedly summoned gargoyle under 2 heroic trinkets procs ?
    u didnt, otherwise u would not say this crap

7. Story of every realm :-
    Realm starts, run run run make human and be pvp king !

Mid state :-
    Getting bored killing lowbies and decreasing to play or trying to roll Horde !

End State :-
    Horde facerolling allies almost all bgs on EU times.

Feedbacks from : Deathwing & Ragnaros.

So dont really bother much about that 'Every Man for Himself'. There is a lot more life on wow than that sole trinket.
    erm.... u sure those are truefacts bro?
    Everyone else kept saying Alliance is dominating on both Rag and Deathwing.
    Also, story on lord was the exact opposite of what you said. Everyone started horde, they dominated bgs, then alliance bounced back.

8. On old Lordaeron and on Deathwing after restart it was always like that before new Lord. released.

9. But end game pvp on every server was always wavy in some periods aly dominates, in some periods horde dominates it was mostly in waves like that and mostly always will be.

10. have u ever seen damage of nice timedly summoned gargoyle under 2 heroic trinkets procs ?
    And to this guye:

Have you ever seen damage of nicely timed summoned gargoyle under 2 heroic trinket procs plus with Orc racial witch incresses all your dmg in general.

11. And to this guye:

Have you ever seen damage of nicely timed summoned gargoyle under 2 heroic trinket procs plus with Orc racial witch incresses all your dmg in general.
    RIP pvp trinket.

12. Oh cmon, i did this and got around 650rating, its legit tactic, dont talk about things you dont know... /s

13. erm.... u sure those are truefacts bro?
    Everyone else kept saying Alliance is dominating on both Rag and Deathwing.
    Also, story on lord was the exact opposite of what you said. Everyone started horde, they dominated bgs, then alliance bounced back.
    Ehmm, go to Deathwing/Ragnaros forums and see for yourself
    Too lazy to post links here of allies crying over EU time bgs. P.S. I am myself ally on Deathwing, so i know it a lill bit more on EU timing bgs. Horde faceroll allies, then camp graveyards. Allies start to leave battleground !

14. have u ever seen damage of nice timedly summoned gargoyle under 2 heroic trinkets procs ?
    Orc DK > Human DK on bgs !

15. Ehmm, go to Deathwing/Ragnaros forums and see for yourself
    Too lazy to post links here of allies crying over EU time bgs. P.S. I am myself ally on Deathwing, so i know it a lill bit more on EU timing bgs. Horde faceroll allies, then camp graveyards. Allies start to leave battleground !
    bis paypal gladiators gathering premades and wrecking alliance pugs
    WOAH

12 Last