1. Info bout tier time ?

Well you're planning to release first tier but hell, u forgot to tell how long it'll last ? If its 2 months its screwd up...

2. There is no set time. It'll last until we see the community on the realm is ready for the next tier.

3. There is no set time. It'll last until we see the community on the realm is ready for the next tier.
    So you just care for PVE in the end ,aye ? What bout pvp ? Many came here just for this aspect, to be able to progress through seasons ,to compete..
    So if hardcore guilds clear everything in one month what will happen , u may decide - hurray, lets move on to next tier leaving pvp behind ?
    It takes at least 3 to 4 months to be fully geared....

4. So you just care for PVE in the end ,aye ? What bout pvp ? Many came here just for this aspect, to be able to progress through seasons ,to compete..
    So if hardcore guilds clear everything in one month what will happen , u may decide - hurray, lets move on to next tier leaving pvp behind ?
    Why the **** are you so riled up? They have a plan on how to do it, let them. Jesus, WotLK was released a week ago.

5. Why the **** are you so riled up? They have a plan on how to do it, let them. Jesus, WotLK was released a week ago.
    They dont have a plan. Its just deciding something when they feel its needed. And thats not a plan.

6. They dont have a plan. Its just deciding something when they feel its needed. And thats not a plan.
    Releasing content in a certain order, but having when it's released adapting to the circumstances is, in fact, a plan, and a perfectly valid one at it.

7. It's hard to plan that... not like you can let PVE drag out for months so it would accommodate PVP. Naxx isn't live yet, when it comes, there might be a need for new fixes, you can't compare Top Guilds VS Casual players and you have to give them both a chance to gear up for next tier of content. It's a balancing act, they need to find a perfect time in order for it to work and partly make both parties (PVE and PVP) happy about it. Now when you add there are 10.000 online players (you can also take into account whole community) it's not a simple task as to sit down and plan it.

Also... no matter how long they put it, 2 months, 6 months, someone won't like it. You'll always have people disagreeing with release dates. "I've done it already... give us new content" , "Not yet, my Guild can't Raid every week, we need more time"... So yeah, stop caring about it, enjoy the content while it lasts and it will be better for you, PvE and PvP don't really matter until Wrathful / Icc. That's when you need to expect real Pvp Seasons.

8. They dont have a plan. Its just deciding something when they feel its needed. And thats not a plan.
    Me saying "I have a plan on how to go to the store by using this specific route." is a plan. I don't have to do it at a certain time.

9. PvE and PvP don't really matter until Wrathful / Icc. That's when you need to expect real Pvp Seasons.
    You're silly saying that. If i would like playing mindlessly wrath pvp season over and over + on top of that I could spamm ICC I would stay on deathwing.
    Me and many other came here for progression that we were promised.. and pvp seasons
    I would just like to know the time period of tier. As if its goin to be like retail ,around 4 months or 3 or just 1month, whether to determine if its even worth playing.
    Came here to play arenas and pvp mostly, season after season, to hit wrath one day..

Thats why the best would be just copy>paste retail dates...

10. Chill, no one is rushing to ICC.

Everyone wants content and gear that hasn't been available and played out for years. ICC and Wrathful will be the start of the decline IMO

11. Everyone wants for shiat to actually work,thats the main reason why peeps came here...

12. So you just care for PVE in the end ,aye ? What bout pvp ? Many came here just for this aspect, to be able to progress through seasons ,to compete..
    Of course we care about pvp. The time between tiers won't be just a month. Naturally, they will be longer than that. There's a difference between top raiding guilds clearing content and the majority of the realm's population clearing content and being reading to move forward.
    You're silly saying that. If i would like playing mindlessly wrath pvp season over and over + on top of that I could spamm ICC I would stay on deathwing.
    Me and many other came here for progression that we were promised.. and pvp seasons
    I would just like to know the time period of tier. As if its goin to be like retail ,around 4 months or 3 or just 1month, whether to determine if its even worth playing.
    Came here to play arenas and pvp mostly, season after season, to hit wrath one day..

Thats why the best would be just copy>paste retail dates...
    Honestly, we disagree. Blizzard's release date factors aren't entirely the same as ours. I imagine you can expect approximate similarities between the two, but it is unlikely they will be perfectly the same.
    They dont have a plan. Its just deciding something when they feel its needed. And thats not a plan.
    As others have said, exact dates are not required for a plan to exist.

13. Chill, no one is rushing to ICC.

Everyone wants content and gear that hasn't been available and played out for years. ICC and Wrathful will be the start of the decline IMO
    Pretty much this, also I don't think we should advance content until pugs are geared enough to clear Naxx in a reasonable time.

14. Why not just stick to the original timeline http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...of_Warcraft%29
    Maybe then noone would have a butthurt. Oh, wait, we're on warmane... someone always has to complain about something ;p

15. Why not just stick to the original timeline http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...of_Warcraft%29
    Maybe then noone would have a butthurt. Oh, wait, we're on warmane... someone always has to complain about something ;p
    He he could work :)

12 Last