1. Is there nothing we can do about the current pvp state?

In my opinion, the game is much more fun when the win/lose ratio is around 45-55 percent for a faction. It is definitely not the case right now, and that saddens me :

- longer queues for alliance, easy win, no challenge = loss of interest
    - 75% of bgs lost for horde = frustration, loss of interest in pvp

I'm more of a pve player myself, but still, i'm not one of those who claim that wow was made for the pve scene. I don't really know what could be done, apart from faction and guild transfers from alliance to horde, but any idea would be welcome.

2. I think that you just "imagine" the 75% horde loses. I've seen almost the same topic where was mentioned that the alliance was so weak. We should not make a conclusion if we don't see real stats from Warmane... And there is always the option that YOU are carriyng your team :)

3. I think that you just "imagine" the 75% horde loses. I've seen almost the same topic where was mentioned that the alliance was so weak. We should not make a conclusion if we don't see real stats from Warmane... And there is always the option that YOU are carriyng your team :)
    That might be true. I do believe that blizzard managed to analyze the win/lose ratio in battlegrounds, and mmo champion made a post about it (like, a year ago or something), do you think the devs could do the same thing?

It would probably show where and why there's a lack of balance?

4. if they release some official statistic you will see how desperate the situation is.

It's not 75% it's a lot worse.

Yesterday I queued several times during the day, the result was depressed/demotivated Horde facing equipped and aggressive humans.

5. Out of curiosity I will log next XX battlegrounds and come back alter with win/lose stats. We'll see how it really is.
    Also, you think battlegrounds are the problem? You haven't been to arena yet I presume.
    Blade's edge arena is a disaster...
    You can cast aoe on bridge and damage people under it. Pets are literally so terrified of leaving pillars once they get there, that they won't move and will stand there till you die. Warrior charging someone on pillar will fall down. Pathing and vmaps are broken there. It seems sometimes like there's no vertical mapping there
    Win ratio in battleground is the least of problems with broken arenas and some classes having serious bugs.

6. That might be true. I do believe that blizzard managed to analyze the win/lose ratio in battlegrounds, and mmo champion made a post about it (like, a year ago or something), do you think the devs could do the same thing?

It would probably show where and why there's a lack of balance?
    Yes, I think all finished battlegrounds should be kept in the database if they are not cleared intentionally for performace, the devs should be able to select the required information.

A thing that I find strange is that the horde's population si bigger then the ali's (like 55%:45% atleast based on the online statistics) and still they aren't dominating the bgs.
    Edited: December 28, 2015 Reason: Forgotten quote

7. Yes, I think all finished battlegrounds should be kept in the database if they are not cleared intentionally for performace, the devs should be able to select the required information.

A thing that I find strange is that the horde's population si bigger then the ali's (like 55%:45% atleast based on the online statistics) and still they aren't dominating the bgs.
    Actually, that's not that surprising :

pve wise, horde racials are a little better in most cases : offensive buffs, pet damage buffs, haste buffs, stun resistance, +5%hp, aoe stun,.....
    Plus, let's be honest, horde races are way sexier than the alliance ones : screw gnomes, dwarfs and humans butts, here come the furry, bulky butts !!!! (........ ok maybe not the undead ones, plus blood elves butts are too smooth)

............... how did i end up talking about butts?

8. Actually, that's not that surprising :

pve wise, horde racials are a little better in most cases : offensive buffs, pet damage buffs, haste buffs, stun resistance, +5%hp, aoe stun,.....
    Plus, let's be honest, horde races are way sexier than the alliance ones : screw gnomes, dwarfs and humans butts, here come the furry, bulky butts !!!! (........ ok maybe not the undead ones, plus blood elves butts are too smooth)

............... how did i end up talking about butts?
    You made a good point but I don't think the racial buffs are the main reason for the disbalance, they are pretty effective in PvP too (well yeah Human characters have "Every man for himself" but the hordes' racials are worth as well...)

Regarding the butts topic - I think Night Elves' ones are almost fapable :D