1. Rpg

Hey anyone playing RP on this (or other Molten server?

2. People from Abortion guild are best role players on Neltharion

3. Hey anyone playing RP on this (or other Molten server?
    Hello, I am The elder god tdot savior of earthrealm and x3 time mortal kombat champion. Would you like to enlist in the war to defend earthrealm and to participate in the deadly onslaught of mortal kombat?

I had recently ascended to elder god status for my brave efforts in the mortal kombat tournament defeating the greatest of evil and stoping Kaspi's sinister plot to destroy all that is good.

4. Hello, I am The elder god tdot savior of earthrealm and x3 time mortal kombat champion. Would you like to enlist in the war to defend earthrealm and to participate in the deadly onslaught of mortal kombat?

I had recently ascended to elder god status for my brave efforts in the mortal kombat tournament defeating the greatest of evil and stoping Kaspi's sinister plot to destroy all that is good.
    Ay lmaoo!!

5. Hello, I am The elder god tdot savior of earthrealm and x3 time mortal kombat champion. Would you like to enlist in the war to defend earthrealm and to participate in the deadly onslaught of mortal kombat?

Oh damn :Dd

6. People from Abortion guild are best role players on Neltharion
    Totally agree, but theyre animals RP'ers since u must understand that animal language and adapt to their toxic daily routine.